Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

"Daddy! Daddy! Stop sucking Claire face, listen to me!"

I let go from the kiss, rolling my eyes. Claire laughing at what Azalea said. "Come here, Azalea. What's wrong?" I sat up, Azalea opening her arms for me to pick her up.

I lay her between Claire and I. Azalea cuddle to my chest, putting her small hands on my chest drawing circles. "You let me go, daddy. So I'm staying here with you." She yawn closing her eyes.

I let out a sigh, holding her tight. "See, this is why I'm so scared leaving her, Claire." I whisper looking up to Claire who is playing with Azalea hair.

"I know it must be hard on you, Niall. Please, do not worry I will visit her when ever I can." Claire smile at me.

"Ssh I'm trying to sleep here people. Nanite!" Azalea shouted making Claire jump.

"Claire, would you love to be my girlfriend?"

From the light of the moon, that is coming from my moon. I see her hazel eyes pop open surprise. "Yes, I will love to be your girlfriend." She sat up, then kiss me on the lips being recalling are full not to wake up Azalea.

~

"Azalea, stop running away! You have to put this on!" I shouted, running to Azalea room.

For a four year old she can run pretty fast. I open her door, peeking a little bit. I heard her soft giggle, giving her away. She was hiding under her bed.

"Azalea come out now, do you want to go to Uncle Harry's house?"

She crawled under her bed, running towards me. Taking away her onesies she, push me out so she can change.

I walk to my room finishing my packing. I got up getting a few shirts, pants, glasses, and underwear of course. Can not for get those comfy underwear's.

"Hey, Niall do you want coffee?!" Claire shouted from downstairs.

"Yes, please babe!" I shouted back, going to Azalea room. Once I open her I regret it. "Azalea, what are you doing?" I walk up to her.

She is trying to do her hair but, instead her brush is stuck in a big mob of knots. "Trying to be a big girl, daddy. I'm not a big girl, daddy." Azalea walk up to me opening her arms.

I pick her up putting her on the bed. Sitting behind her so I can finish off brushing her hair. "Daddy, I'm going to start school too! I can't wait!" She turn around smiling at me.

I kiss her cheek. "You should be, excited. Uncle Simone will be there to take you." I brush off her ends which was difficult because all the knots went down there.

I grab a scrunchie, tried to do a bun but no luck of it coming how I want it too. "Are going to be there too? Daddy I need you." She stood on her bed, only being a few inches taller then me.

I sat up from her bed. "I will be there, Azalea. I promise." I put my hands on her small shoulders. Totally lying to her, just for the good reason, right? If I tell her that I'm not going then she will hate me.

I really need to call my mom, she has not met Azalea yet. Azalea smiled, he put her small arms around me. "Then mommy an be there too. We will be happy." She look up to me with her light blue eyes.

The more I look in to her eyes. They seem to have a little bit of brown in them. "Azalea what do you mean by mommy?" I ask her, picking Azalea up with one arm.

She let out a laugh. "Mommy Claire, daddy!" Azalea put her head on my shoulder still laughing. I shook my head, she's crazy.

~

"Hazzy!" Azalea shouted, running to open arms Harry. Pushing all the boys out of the way. Azalea always has a new nickname for, Harry.

"Is Claire coming to tour with us?" Liam stare at me then to Claire who is in the car drivers seat.

I shake my head. "No, she just want to come with us." I look at him then at Azalea, playing with Harry's long ass hair. I need to convince that boy for a haircut.

"Oh I get what's going on, you lovebirds are a official!" Louis said rubbing his hands together with a big smile.

"Fuck." Zayn mumble, I stare at him confused. I rolled my eyes, when I stated to et what is going on here.

"Eighteen dollars for me, Zayn. Ha ha! See I told you boys that Niall has a lot of balls to ask out Mrs. American." Louis chirp taking away Zayn money. Then made his to the car.

"Balls!" I turn around seeing Claire shouting out a word she does not even know. She poke Harry's cheeks. "My daddy has balls, balls, balls, balls!" Harry cover her mouth laughing.

He stare at me with wide eyes but, still has a smile. "My god, this young lady has such great vocabulary words." He joked, not making no one laugh. "Geez, tough crowd." Harry said.

We all got in the car, buckling up Azalea first. "Daddy, where are we going?" She smiled at me then went back to playing Harry's ring.

Harry look at me then to Azalea. "We are going to go around the world singing. Azzy, you are going to be with Simone who is going to make people famous on X-factor." Harry clap but, Azalea just stare at him like a nut head.

"Lad, just stop. She is only four years old and you are scaring her with your dumbness." Louis said patting Harry back. Making everyone laugh including Azalea who started to clap her hands.

Once we got to the airport Claire and Azalea came out with us. "The boys know that we are together, huh?" Claire said helping me with my luggage. I look around to see Azalea with Louis.

I look at her, she's blushing? "Yes, they do know." I kiss her cheek making smile, Claire cheeks going more red.

She loop her arms into mine. "Now for you Mister Horan. Do me a favor and call me when ever you have time." We say down on the chairs but the boys decided to lay down for a nap. We came to early.

"Louis wake up. You are making me tired." I look at Azalea who is shaking Louis but nothing happen. "You loser." She got up and walk towards me.

She open her arms, picking her up and sat her on my lap. "Everyone is being boring." She yawn, laying her head on my chest.

I grab Azalea tiny hands then started to play with her small fingers. I look up to Claire again. "Do me a favor, Claire." She glance up to me with a serious face.

"Yes, what is you favor babe." She smiled at me.

I look down at Azalea holding her closer to my body. "Make sure my baby girl is happy." I said, this will be my last time holding Azalea.

A/N: not my longest chapter! :( but it will do for now!

Okay you guys...I have been thinking about something, it is serious. I really hate the thought of someone being so scared to go off and have an adventure but, then they start to have second thoughts about going some where. Why? Because they are afraid that people are going to say things behind their back. You can call those "bullies" but I call them "Assholes" who have no right to call people names.

If you are running around making fun of people then please stop reading my books. It makes me cry to see someone holding back their new adventures just because one "asshole" has to ruin it for them. If you are feeling down please talk to me, okay?

I'm sorry but, I had to let it out.