Chapter 13.

Chapter 14.

"Azalea! You have to take a shower!"

"No, daddy! No!"

At the moment I am chasing Azalea around, up, and down the house. She got herself all muddy up from the park this morning and she will not obey me.

"I got her!" Harry shouted. I ran downstairs to see him holding Azalea up in the air while signing the Lion King song.

I rolled my eyes. "I would love to have my daughter back, thanks!" I snatch her away from Harry.

"No! Daddy! Haz! Help! Help!" Azalea shouted for Harry like if I was going to murder her.

Once we made it to the bathroom I started the shower by filling up the tub with bubbles. Of course putting in toys so she would be entertain.

"Daddy, I'm hungry."

I kiss her cheek, then put her inside the tub. "Alright, lets get you in and after we shall eat again." I said making her giggle.

I left the bathroom door open and went downstairs to see Harry laying on his stomach, doing absolutely nothing. I lightly kick his side and walk to the kitchen.

"Oh! Are you going to make something?" Harry dance on his tiptoes, making a weird dance.

I rolled my eyes. "Harry, you are my best mate and all. But why are you still here? Do you not have a sister of your own?" I said shoving the pizza in the oven.

He placed his right hand over his heart. "Ouch, hurtful. I really didn't want to go back home it's really boring at my house and I just want to see my favorite niece. It's not like I'm doing a crime Horan." Harry chuckle, pulling out a chair to sit down.

I went on my phone while I wait till Azalea shouts, whenever she is ready to get out the tub she will scream for me.

Harry started to tab is barefoot on the floor. "So how is your relationship with Claire?" Harry ask giving me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes but also felt my cheeks getting warm. "We are not a couple." I mumble. Harry was about to say something till Azalea shouted that she is done with her bath.

I ran from the kitchen but heard Harry shouts. "The princess awaits for you but mate the Queen is waiting for you!" I can seriously see him smiling. What a loser.

-

"Azalea put you clothes back on!" I chase her around the house while she ran only in her underwear.

By now Harry is helping me to get her. Which I'm glad because before he was laughing. Azalea was now running around the house, only wearing her purple underwear and holding her pizza in dear life.

"I give up mate, just let her be. I'm going to eat that lonely pizza and I know you're also tired." Harry threw himself to the sofa and stuff his face.

I heard Azalea small giggle in the kitchen. "I need a break from being a dad," I smirk. "Harry, would you mind taking care of Azalea?"

He look at me. "Sure. But if something goes wrong please do not blame me." Harry said getting up, hopefully to watch Azalea.

Before I fell to deep sleep of darkness. I heard Azalea and Harry arguing, which brought a smile to my sleepy lips.

"HARRY I WANT A PICKLE!"

HARRY P.O.V

"Sshh. Azalea your daddy is sleeping we do not want to wake him, do you know why?"

Azalea look up to me with her big ocean blue eyes. Every week her face is starting to change, she's starting to look more like her mother. It must hurt for Niall.