Chapter Six

*Chapter Six*

I had been staring at this stupid brown boring door for about a good hour annnnnd I'm not enjoying it one bit.

I turn the knob very slowly. "Oh it's you Niall I knew I say some feet just standing there. I started to freak out." Simon said chuckling and typing.

I laugh back nervous and just sat down looking around the office if I never been here before. Hey look at that picture with weird colours and shapes and now I'm losing interest.

"Alright what's wrong?" Simon said taking off his glasses looking at very carefully. Why does he have to be so scary sometimes?

I clapped my hands together and gave him the cupcake smile. Just act innocent and cute.

Simon glared at me and I just cut the act. I sigh and slouched on the chair. How am I going to tell him. Actually no I'm not nah-ah not to Simon.

"Actually I was just wondering when is tour going to start?" I said playing with his pens in the cup.

He sigh. "Niall didn't the boys told you about the meeting we had two days ago?" he said going back to the computer.

Yes, but was to busy with my daughter!

"No I was sick at the time but I'll jut ask them since your to busy at the moment." I said getting up and was about to leave before Simon excused me.

I guess I'll just find my own way telling everyone.

~HARRY P.O.V.~

I can't find her. I can't find her. I'm so screwed. Niall is going to curt off my-

"Uncle Harry!"

I ran downstairs to see Azalea crying in tears. Why did I took her out? Even when Niall is trying to keep her as a secret.

"Where were you?" she said between sobs. I brought her to a tight hug and wipe off the tears.

"I'm sorry Azy okay Ssshhh we have to be quiet unless the monsters finds us." I said but only making her freak out even more then before.

Well I'm not planning having kids in the near feature.

"I don't like monsters!" Azalea said crying even more. Okay basically the whole store was watching now. People are staring at if I just came back killing someone. Oi that's not good at all.

I look around the store and found some girls whispering but did I made a mistake looking at her.

"IT'S HARRY STYLES!"

"C'mon lets go now Azy!" I said grabbing the crying child to my arms and hurried to the car while paparazzi's or fans chasing us.

Niall is really going to kill me now. Wait no he's not because after all he went and told management about Azalea anyways.

"Harry is that your kid!"

Ignore.

"Did another of your sluts leave their baby to you?!"

Just ignore them.

"Harry I'll find the slut and kill her!"

Take deep breaths and keep walking with a smile on your face.

"Harry I'm scared." Azalea said hiding more to my chest trying to block all the lights and loud screams.

I buckle up Azalea and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Everything will be okay." I smiled and closed the door.

"C'mon Harry is that your kid or not?!" One if the girls ask.

I rolled my eyes. "No its my cousin and Im trying to spend some time with her." I said smiling but inside I just wanted to leave this place.

I got in the car and started to drive back to Niall place. I sigh and look at Azalea who was fast asleep with dry tears on her chubby cheeks.

I finally made it to Niall's place and took out Azalea making sure I don't wake her up. Her head was on my shoulder and heard her soft snore which were adorable.

I made it to her room and look around wow this girl sure likes the colour blue. Theirs like seriously no pink in the room. Well except the converse. Aww there so small and cute looking.

Okay focus Harry.

I was about to lay Azalea down when I heard the door open from downstairs, probably Niall.

"Don't let me go." Azalea said putting her arms around my neck tightly and her legs around my stomach.

I chuckled. "Alright Lil monkey." I lay down with Azalea but the good thing she fell asleep the bad thing she's still in the same position on me.

I tried to let her go but I'm afraid I'll wake her up and she looks so peaceful.

I was about to fall asleep when Azalea door open really loud making her wake up alarmed.

"HARRY HOW COULD YOU!"