Chapter One

💗

Chapter 1

I woke up the morning hearing a very loud knock on my door, I check what time it was....3 o'clock in the morning?! I hope it's not Louis doing some mean prank one me again.

I walk tiredly downstairs to hear a little faint of cries. What the? I went and answer the door to see a baby girl about three years old just wrap in a blanket that was to small for her size basically.

She has blonde long hair and when her eyes open, they were beautiful bright blue. I took in her features and saw a little note on the side.

I pick up the baby girl who was following asleep in my arms.

'Dear Niall

By the time your reading this I'm long gone by now, like out if country I should say. Well it's me Lilly yup it's me again well the little girl you see their is your daughter and I didn't had the guts to tell you sooner since you join the x-factor and now. My point is that please take care of her and if you need any help just call me. 268-5555

Lilly xxx '

I kept reading the note over and over again. Please tell me this is some sock prank of Louis of it is then he's really good, wait I never told them about lily just a girl who I broke up with that's it.

Wait hold up I have a daughter! And she barely told me after these three years. I would of have her money or stayed with her! Ugh why is she so stubborn?!

I called up the number and left the baby girl on the couch sleeping peacefully. I took in her features one more time, I sigh she has me and her mums features of course.

"Hello?"

"Lilly is this you?" I said trying my best to whisper so I won't wake her up.

"Yes it's me Niall in sorry that I'd barely told you it's-"

"Lilly why didn't you told me that we had a daughter together? I would of at least stayed with you or never went to-"

Now it was lil to cut me off. "See that's my point if never telling you Niall. I didn't want her to be a distraction for you during the x-factor, you would of never been we're you are today." Lily said snuffling her nose.

"But Lilly you just can't leave the baby here with out a explanation first, I don't even know her name for god sake!" I whisper-yelled, I check on her one more seeing her sleeping.

"Its because I'm so darn busy and I never have time to take care of her, especially I'm low on money right now. Niall I just didn't know how to tell you in person okay. I'm really am sorry for not telling you about her." Lilly said with a hurtful tone.

I sigh, then smiled. "It's okay Lilly, so ummm what's her name." I said walking in and say in the sofa playing with her hair while she sleep. She's a heavy sleepier just like her mum.

She chuckled through the phone, how I miss that laugh. "She's three years old, name is Azalea, loves to sleep, even adores eating like you Niall, she's very curious about the world, loves learning new things everyday, and no surprise she's starting to sing now." Lilly said, I swear I could see that smile all over again.

"But Lilly what happen to your parents? Why aren't they helping you?" I said curiosity taking over me again.

"They kick me out Niall. Actually they kick me out when the day I gave birth to Azalea , so now I'm just leaving with my friend Cloe. But when I start to get my stuff straight I promise me I'll take her out if your life. Bye Niall." Lily said hanging up before I could answer he back.

I sigh and look around to see the baby bag their at least I don't have to go out and buy diapers right?

Wait what would management would say about this? Wait what the lads well think about Azalea. What would the fans think if me now? I could already seeing it happening.

Fans going crazy like animals and management going to make my life like hell. Most of all my 4 best lads that I see as brothers would be shock to see this happening to me.....ugh why couldn't it be Harry instead!

I look at Azalea one more time. She looks more like her mother but got all the personalities from me. I pick her up and made my way to my room, placing her around my arms and feel asleep hearing her low snores.

•••••••••••••••

"Hahahaahha!"

I woke up hearing laughters but didn't know who it was. Louis probably he's always running in here like a madman he is.

God I had the most awful dream yesterday that lily and I had a daughter name Azalea-

"Wake up sleepy head!"

One thing for that's not Louis or the boys. I peek one eye open to see a little girl with blonde hair and light blue eyes like the ocean.

I groan. "Aw man!" I said covering my eyes. It wasn't a dream for sure now it's a nightmare. I'm to young to be taking care if a child, even when I can't take care of myself.

"I'm hungry...." Azalea said smiling at me but I noticed that she's has chocolate all over her face, when I meant all over I'm not joking.

"Azalea how did you get chocolate all over your face?" I ask the little girl whose just smiling at me evilly.

"Otay let me show you. I grab a big chuck like t's and threw it on my face like t's" Azalea said motioning hands to her face giggling.

Oh no that was Liam birthday cake! That took me so long to cook without burning the house down. Well the guys help but I did most of the work.

I noticed Azalea holding something on her hand. A picture. "Hey baby could I see that." I said. She handed it to me and I smiled at the picture.

It was me and Lily before the x-factor ever happen. We were acting so weird and random that day, I thought it was a great idea to take some pictures.

"Mummy told me that daddy is a signer from umm Un Direction. I wuv the swung Kish yew, it's me favorite" she said motioning her hands making a explosion.

"What if I told you that I'm your daddy Azalea?" I said smiling at her. Her eyes were confused but lit up more when she caught what I meant.

"Daddy." She said giving me a big hug. When she called me 'daddy' I felt so happy that I have someone whose going to look up to me for now on.

"C'mon lets take you a bath since we're going to meet some of my good friends." I said smiling and picking her up to the bath.

I turn it on and waited till it was half full. Then adde some bubbles and her dinosaurs toys so she won't die in boredom.

"Leave I cot this en contol!" She said pointing the bathroom door before I left I gave her cloths that she's said she'll could do it by her self.

I say on my bed for awhile and went to twitter, following random fans making their day as always.

I heard someone knocking on my door. I got up really quick and ran downstairs to answer the door to Louis and Zayn. I let them in of course great how am I going to explain to them about Azalea.

"Niall mate are you alive?" Louis said.

What if my fans think I'm a bad person now that I barley found out about my daughter and miss three years of her life.

"Mate hey umm theirs some baby girl here....." Zayn said.

"Uhhh I ned hewlp here." Azalea said having a hard time putting her shirt on. Her shorts was half way in dangle up in her arms and her head inside her shirt.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Let me see here baby girl...their you go how about we make some chocolate cake huh?" I said kissing her cheek.

She jump up and down excited. "Ye ye t's a great idea daddy I'll meet yew in the kitchien." She said running off.

I heard a cough, I nearly forgot about Zayn and Louis. Great and she called me daddy, I bet their going to be all bananas on my arse. Won't that be a wonderful sight to see.

"You have some explaining to do Niall....."