Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

"I'm so tired of this crap!"

I let out a sigh and put down Azalea and made sure she was entertain with her dolls.

After the whole scenario with the paparazzi, I suggested we should just skip the whole model show and just go home.

"Eleanor just calm down you know there just trying to-"

Eleanor was sobbing and hiding under a blanket. Poor girl, she never deserved this and what the paparazzi said to her were completely rude.

I went to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate and chocolate cookies. I quickly went where El was making sure I didn't spill anything.

"Hey, could I come in." I said just standing there, like a freak I am.

I heard her light sniffles and she let me go under the blankets with her. "I made some hot chocolate and here are some chocolate cookies." I said quietly handing it to her.

She mumbled a 'thank you' and I just sat

there to wait tell she finish. "Um...El I'm sorry about earlier yea know..." I whisper.

She let out a small laugh. "I don't even know why I'm crying Clair. This happens to me everyday in my life, ever since I started to date with Louis, people treat me different and I love some of the fans but Clair! Some of those girls are so cold hearted like do they talk to their mother with that mouth! Sometimes I feel like breaking up with Lou but then again I can't let the fans get to me, I have to prove them wrong, that very strong!"

I sat awkwardly. I was never the best person to comfort a person in need, like seriously. "Sometimes crying could be a good thing El, it lets your feelings out and how about we just watch a movie!" I said throwing the blankets off and saw all the boys standing their with open mouths.

"Uhh....hi." El and I said at the same time. We just sat there and El got closer to me. "We better run to Azalea room," I nodded. "1......2......3!"

We both took off running, I look behind me and saw Azalea trying to catch up with her little legs. "Forget the baby Clair, she's not the victim!" El said laughing.

"Lets go Azalea!" I pick her up quickly and got inside the room before Azalea said something. "Haha, I trick you."

"What?"

She wiggled from my hold and ran herself downstairs. I saw the boys running towards my way and started to run before I was tackled to the ground.

"Where's El?" Niall said with a evil smile. Will it be wrong that he look adorable? Yup, defiantly wrong.

"I would never tell you." I laugh while the boys stared at me like if I was some nut head.

I saw Azalea grabbing Louis hands and showed him where El was hiding at. Louis kiss Azalea cheek and she giggle. "Thanks baby! I'll make Harry make you a special carrot cake!" Louis said and could here El light scream from the room.

"Lets go Haz! Make me some food!" Azalea said dragging Harry and Liam hands to the kitchen. Zayn just pick her up and the boys ran after them, leaving me with Niall.

I look up at Niall. "Um, Niall could I get up now? I really don't want any the boys messing around in the kitchen before they get hurt." I giggle.

Niall blush and got off me quickly. But I just laid there looking up to the ceiling. My phone started to ring but I didn't want to pick it up.

"Hey, aren't ya gonna answer that?" Niall said pointing at my phone.

I shook my head. "I have no idea whose calling me and I don't have anyone- Niall did you grab my phone from the back of my pants?" I ask staring at him.