Chapter 13

Chapter 13.

"Daddy!"

I woke up seeing Azalea with tears falling down her chubby cheeks. I threw my blankets off and held her to my arms tightly.

"Baby what's wrong." I said, she wrap her little arms around my neck and gave out a little sob that kill me to much.

Never had I heard Azalea cry like this before and I can't take it anymore. "M-mum was here daddy but she left." She let go of me then look at me.

Her eyes are bloodshot red, her cheeks are blush pink and for some reason she reminded me of Lilly. But I started to remember what Azalea had just said, did she meet Lily her birth mother or Claire who just been with Azalea for three weeks now.

I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. "Don't let me go, daddy." She whisper but I could tell she was falling asleep. "I won't Azalea." I kiss her cheek and held tightly to my arms.

"Harry we can't just walk in here, it's rude." It's Claire and Harry, together?

"El what the hell are you doing?!" Louis too, what is this a party at Niall house.

"Louis I don't know I just love hugging pillows when there alone." El said.

I walk downstairs seeing everyone just staring at Eleanor with amazement while Claire was playing with her lip ring, I don't remember her having that.

"I didn't knew you had a lip piercing Claire." I asks staring at her while she's having her dramatic heart attack. I just laugh off at her then went to kitchen.

I sat Azalea on the table counter and went to get the formulas to make the peanut butter sandwich. I kiss her cheek which made her beautiful smile to return on her small face. She is my beautiful baby girl.

"Ucle Lou, Ey and Haye!" Azalea clap her hand in happiness when they walk in giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy that Azalea call me a uncle? But I love her so I let it pass." El joke.

I gave her a smirk. I finish up the sandwich but Azalea was not where I left her at before. "Daddy! Tell uncle Haye to stop!" I walk to living room seeing Harry tickling her.

Claire walk downstairs giving me a hug then kick Harry side playfully, are they going out? They seem so close everyday that pass by.

"Thank you daddy!" Azalea snatch the plate and made her way to the sofa. She made herself comfortable on Louis lap and watch tv.

I look at my phone seeing that I will never make it to the airport. "Shit-Harry could you watch her really quick." I said. Already walking to the back porch and call Gabby cell.

"Niall! Where the hell are you! I exactly told you that-"

"Gabby, I'm sorry I can not just leave London to California, that's insane. Why can't I just show her to the public it would be easier Gabby." I turn around seeing Clair seating down on the swing that I put up awhile back for Azalea.

Gaby sigh. "Fine, have it your way Horan." She hang up and I let out a sigh.

"Is everything alright, Niall?"

I turn around with a small smile. "Everything is wonderful. We should definitely go out later tonight."

~

"Table for eight." The waitress stare at us. She lead us to our table and I thank her for making our table were no one would hardly notice us.

Tonight, we all agree to go out tonight. Seeing that I have to show Azalea off to the 'public'. Azalea was very excited to go out tonight. I don't blame her, seeing how she is lock up 25/7 at home. Now that I think of it she has to go school in couple of months, can I just be her teacher?

"Daddy I want pizza." Azalea circle her kid's menu with a blue crayon, it was a picture of a pepperoni pizza with a special side snack which was Goldfish.

When the waitress got here she took our order for the drinks and food. "We should go to Disneyland or something because I'm starting to get really bored, lads." Louis smiled.

"Daddy, we should go to Disneyland with Ucle Lou." Azalea smiled at me then to the lads.

"Do you realize that tour is coming soon, right?" Zayn said, he grab Azalea and put her on his lap. Then stare at me, waiting for me to say something but I don't wan to say anything.

I let out a frustrated sigh, then slid my fingers through my blonde and almost burnett hair. "It's alright, Niall." Claire rub my back with her fingers that I wish so badly to hold but I held back.

I look up, seeing Azalea talking away with El. "I-Zayn I don't know what to do when that day comes. Do you know exactly when tour starts?" I ask staring him.

I already felt my self getting anxious about the tour, Azalea, and the fans thoughts about my baby girl. Soon I felt a pair of hands intertwined with my hands. I look up to see Claire giving me a encouraging smile then a slight squeeze.

"It will start in two weeks."