*

“Liam, I swear if you throw tha-“

BOINK

The TV remote fell on Louis’ lap after it collided with his face. Liam started laughing so hard that he had to clutch his stomach, rolling on the carpet floor.

Louis growled.

“Shuddup, pup.” Louis murmured, gently rubbing his forehead that was turning pink from the hit. That did bloody hurt, even if it was a small remote.

Liam glared at the nickname “pup” but then continued off laughing.

Across the room Harry snorted and Liam stopped his fit and turned to look at Harry, challenging brown eyes meeting green cold eyes. Harry smirked, a glint in his eyes that made Louis shiver all over.

But then suddenly, Louis was pushed next to Liam, his face pressed up against the other and soon the two were giggling again, like 4 year old boys.

SLAM

Louis’ basement room’s door was slammed closed and Harry’s appearance was gone too. What just happened?

Louis pulled himself away from Liam’s tight embrace and went to look for Harry, ignoring Liam’s pleads to just ignore it.

Who did Harry think he was, going around slamming people’s doors? Harry had no such respect for Louis and it was kind of ticking him off.

“Where the bloody hel-“Louis stopped and walked into the kitchen’s huge entrance, where he found Harry inside, gripping the counter harshly, his knuckles turning into a deathly white. He saw his tense posture and how the curly-lad had his head down with his curls too, shamefully.

The blue-eyed boy softened up and trotted to Harry, his footsteps barely heard to Harry.

“Harry?” Louis whispered, hand reaching for the boy’s shoulder.

Harry blindly flinched away from his touch, not wanting Louis to be here at this very moment.

“Leave Louis.” Harry grunted, head still down, eyes shut closed as he tried to control himself from the raging jealously flaring inside him. He hated this feeling too. The possessive side of him for Louis. It wasn’t right.

Louis quickly retreated his hand back, hurt when Harry spoke to him but then masked the face with an angry expression.

“I was just trying to help, you know.” He said, eyes narrowed on Harry;s hunched back.

“I don’t need it, okay!” the green-eyed boy yelled, his eyes cracking open but still maintaining himself from doing anything stupid. He didn’t need this right now. He was in a state where he could burst anytime and give himself away.

“Harry, why are you like this?” Louis sighed, running a hand through his hair.

“Just leave. You don’t need to know anything about me.” Harry grunted.

“Harry-“

“LEAVE DAMMIT!” Harry yelled once again, the same feelings crashing into his heart.

“Why can’t you just bloody let me get close to you?!” Louis shouted, red flushing on his face.

Harry lost it.

He swiftly turned around, dark eyes on Louis, and stalked over to him. Louis became frightened. He didn’t know what Harry was going to do. Was he going to punch him for being irritating? Was he-

He lost his train of thought when he felt the younger’s breath on his lips, millimeters apart from brushing against each other. He felt Harry’s body heat and the guy’s huge hands on his hips.

“I’m sorry.” Was the last thing Harry said before he smashed his lips on Louis’ into a bruising kiss. The exchanged passion between them equally as they angled their faces into a better position, access granted, tongues gliding against together. There was hair pulling and lip biting. Moans filled the kitchen area as Harry pinned Louis on the counter, fisting his gray t-shirt as he began to suck the older’s tongue.

Louis groaned and tugged on Harry’s curls, loving the soft feel of it between his fingers.

Harry was dying inside, treasuring every movement of Louis’ lips on his. He knew he was going to regret this but it was Louis’ fault for provoking him in such manner.

Louis started to trail his hands down Harry’s side when he was popped out of his trance and ripped himself away from Harry.

And once the green-eyed boy felt his love’s lips leave him, Harry opened his eyes and gazed at Louis who looked lost and so so confused. He needed to stop this or else Louis would find out for sure.

So Harry walked out of the kitchen and left with a gentle close on the door.

Louis crumpled to the floor and sat there, his mind blank until Liam came up to check on them. It wasn’t too late before he picked up the pieces to the puzzle and saw Louis swollen lips and distanced eyes.

Harry had done it again.

*

Comment/Vote/Fan? Please? And leave a message or comment on what you think so far of this story :3 x

I Wished I Said It (Larry Stylinson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें