Chapter 3

Thank you for the bit of feedback! At least this story will get some but on Tumblr this story was a huge success! I have already written the chapters and they were posted on Tumblr. So I'm trying it out here to see if it has the same success. :)

*

Harry sighed as he looked outside his car window. It was Saturday, a cloudy and dead day. He was suppose to be out with Niall and Zayn and going out to a club like any other weekend. But his father had other plans for him.

He was being driven to Louis’ mansion for publicity reasons. His father had just told him that cameras were now following their every step. Meaning that Harry now had to be careful with who to hang with (“No GIRLS!”), where to go (“Clubs are out of the list.”), and what to do. He couldn’t party anymore. He couldn’t bring girls home anymore. He couldn’t even be let of the house alone unless he was well dressed.

It was killing him. He was blaming Louis for all these reasons but there was a side of Harry that didn’t completely accuse him. But he would never let that side show.

It was going to be kept a secret for a long time.

This weekend, Harry had to hang out with Louis as if they were dating. Hand-holding. Stiff hugs. And unpleasant kisses on the cheek. They have to get their names written over the internet and newspaper, at least the headline too.

Harry admitted that he did like all the news flashes of them and the new attention but he never expected that it will also bring ends to his privileges.

Harry took out his phone from his jean pocket and sent a text to his mates since primary school.

To: Zayn, Niall

I won’t be able to make it tonight or tomorrow.

Harryx

He closed it, tucked it away, and shut his eyes.

This was going to be an interesting two days

*

“You cheated! Liam, you cheated you bastard!” Louis shouted with laughter as he tackled Liam down from the sofa and onto the floor.

“I did no such thing! How dare you accuse me!” Liam faked the angry face he gave to Louis in the most adorable way.

It was a perfect Saturday for Louis. He was spending it with Liam, playing on the xbox, and eating junk food with his pal like there was no tomorrow.

“You so did! I saw you press the attack button! You pressed the bloody thing!” Louis grinned as he started giving Liam the tickles on his chest while he straddled him.

“No!” Liam tried to shove Louis’ face away with his hand but failed as he gave a bark of laughter.

“Now I’m going to get my rev-“

“Uh.”

The boys that were both wrestling stopped and slowly turned to face the stranger that interrupted their fight.

Harry stood on the doorway from Louis’ basement, where the butler had lead him to. He expected to just see Louis being his lonely hag-self watching a movie but instead he was watching Louis sitting on top of his best mate, laughing as he tickled Liam.

Liam Payne. Louis’ friend that was too close to Louis at the moment. Way too close.

Harry’s green cold dark eyes stayed on Liam.

“What do you want.” Louis spat, still sitting on Liam.

The curly haired boy didn’t move a muscle.

Liam felt uncomfortable being watched in the eyes of the green-eyed boy. His stare was too bitter and harsh. It was as if he was trying to burn him with the murderous gaze.

“Um-I-I have t-to go Louis.” Liam quickly threw Louis off him and stood up, still very aware that he was being observed.

“What! But you just came!” whined Louis.

“I’m sorry Louis.” Liam averted his eyes and walked out of the room, Harry still staring.

Once Liam left, Harry unballed his fist that he made throughout the passing moment and let his body loose from the stiff posture he had.

Louis darted his eyes to Harry’s and for first time, stared at him and with the same blank look.

“You made him leave, right.” It wasn’t even a question because he already knew.

Harry nodded and shook his brown curls, readjusting them so that they weren’t on top of his eyes.

“Harry,” Louis spoke softly, making Harry glance at him with a surprised look “What do you want?”

“My Father want us to hang out more frequently so the media could chase us for gossip.” Harry’s husky deep voice lingered in the huge basement.

Louis sighed. He was expecting this visit but he thought it was going to be in few weeks.

I’m guessing things are moving far too quick, he thought as he rubbed his temples.

“Okay, where to at?” Louis asked while put on his blue TOMs. He was wearing gray chinos and a light blue plain T-shirt so he was okay.

“Father said to the town’s mall. The place is flooded with people so we’ll be noticed instantly.”

Louis nodded.

*

It was a long drive to the center mall because both boys lived far away from the public. They lived up in the mountains where mini-castles were built like Louis’ and new mansions were constructed like Harry’s.

Harry parked the auto and climbed out, Louis following closely too.

“Hand holding.”

Harry grabbed Louis’ hand and gripped it firmly as they entered the place.

“What are you doing?!” hissed Louis as he snatched his hand back. Damn does that boy know how to clamp someone’s hand, Louis thought as he gently rubbed his hand.

“We’re suppose to show public affection.” muttered Harry has he went in to grasp the older’s hand.

“Fine. Whatever.” said Louis under his breath as he tried his hardest not to roll his eyes.

Harry clasped his hand again with Louis’ and he didn’t like the warm feeling that it sent him.

They walked around the mall, holding hands, pretending that they were actually looking at the goods.

They heard the flashes from cameras but didn’t exactly know where so they just continued roaming around.

The crowds around them started whispering and gossiping.

“Look, it’s two of the richest and youngest boys in the UK!”

“I though they hated each other?”

“They’re holding hands!”

“Why?”

“Isn’t that Mister Tomlinson?”

Their names traveled around the area and outside of the mall too.

Louis was shocked on the amount of people who knew his name. He never knew he was this famous.

An hour or so passed and both decided to leave. It was enough photos for the media.

As they reached the exit, they saw that it was surrounded by the paps.

“Louis and Harry! Is it confrimed that you guys are dating?!”

“Mister Tomlinson, are you gay?”

“Harry! Harry! Is it true you’re set up in an arranged marriage!?!”

It was chaos and there was no escape.

*

Nice feedback is wanted? Vote/Comment/Fan?