Chapter 9

CRAP. I'M SO SORRY. Here's a new Chapter to make you guys happy :3 x

Comment/Fan/Vote? Feedback would be lovely!

*

Louis had no idea what he was feeling. Hurt? Nope. Disappointed? Nope? Lost? Well… his feelings were along that line. Something like…confused. All the boy with cute dimples and wild yet neat curly brown hair did to Louis was confuse him until he lost his way into life and in his thoughts. Louis didn’t know what to do with him! And every time Harry did THAT to him…he loses it again, and again, and again.

Why was his life like this? Oh. He almost forgot. He was going to get married to this stupid mofo. And just that, but to kiss him and pretend to actually be together!

Bullsh*t. He doesn’t want to do any of that crap now.

“Louis, calm down. He’s not going to do that again. Never again.” Liam whispered in his ear as he tangled his hands in Louis’ soft brown feathery hair, trying to smooth out the tension out of Louis body. But Louis didn’t want it to disappear. He wanted it to happen again. And maybe.. he did enjoy it. But it was a bad thing to look forward to, seeing as harry was just leaving him baffled and flushing with questions as he touched his bruised lips. He just didn’t know what to feel and how to think.

Louis’ head was on Liam’s lap, in his basement with a movie on. It was a few hours after Harry had abandoned the blue-eyed male beauty, and Liam took the chance to comfort him and just get close to him.

“Mmmmh…” Louis mumbled as he snuggled more into his blue blanket and shifted his head on Liam’s warm lap. Louis just didn’t want to think about that now. He should just forget about that…erm…kiss and go on with his life. He knew for sure that the curly-haired boy was going to avoid him like the plague. Hurtful, yes. But it’s for the best.

So right now, all he had to worry about is Liam’s hand in his hair and to make sure they don’t get tangled.

Nothing else.

*

Harry stared at his wood bedroom door, sitting on his bed with a stiff back, head straight and his breathing shallow. He has stayed in that same positioned for the 4 hours straight and his shoulders started to hunch.

Why did he do this to himself? Why does he always have to do something stupid?

Why did Louis have to be so beautiful?

Harry shook his head and mentally slapped himself. He had to stop this. He hates Louis for goodness sakes! The boy that changed everything in Harry’s perspective. His way of thinking. His personality. His sexuality…at such a young age too.

The green-eyed boy sighed and threw his body onto the bed, his muscles finally relaxing.

Why did Louis have to be a lovable person? Harry couldn’t blame him for being attractive or sweet or just soo… perfect for Harry. But at the same time he could. It was Louis’ fault that he made himself turn irresistible.

He hates that. Hates it with everything in him that was cold and black like Harry himself.

“Forget Louis,” Harry grunted as he stood on his feet, walking to his closet in the very dim light he had in his room, his shadow painting his carpet floor. “I could be out clubbing out tonight and get laid.”

And once Harry finished changing into a black dress shirt and really dark jeans that hung lowly on his hips, he left the house, fuming as he determinedly opened his mansion’s door and left the place. Completely ignoring his father’s orders for once in his life.