"Oh." I said taking in everything she just told me.

Omniscient

"Ok, so now all I need t--" Dr. Molina said just before Sophia's heart monitor began rapidly beeping.

"Sophia!" Leo shouted rushing to her side to take her hand just before her body went into shock and started seizing. "Is she okay?"

"Sir, we're gonna have to ask you to wait outside." Dr. Molina said while other nurses rushed in with a crash cart.

Leo was pulled outside the room. He stood outside while many people worked on the love of his life, all he could think about was that this is all Jazmine's fault. The nurses came out the room pushing the cart with Dr. Molina following behind.

"We are sorry to tell you this but..." Dr. Molina started to say but anything after that Leo couldn't bare to hear. Leo knew that it was his mission to get revenge on Sophias death. "Is there anyone you would like us to call?"

"Yes." Leo replied.

Kameryn

It was about 3 am and I was staying at a hotel in Chicago when I heard my phone start to buzz and ring. I rolled my eyes and flipped over to check the contact.

Riley🤮

I declined the call and flipped back over until it started to ring again.

"Nigga answer that shit!" Slim said in annoyance.

"Shut the fuck up, nigga." I said in a low tone before grabbing phone and going out into the hallway to answer it.

"What! Dammit!!" I answered the phone. All I got was a loud sigh.

"I see you in Chi. What for?" Riley said answering.

"The fuck you checking for me?" I said in disgust.

"I mean you put it on yo story what you expect?"

"For you to stay out my damn business." I retorted. "I'm even more mad you decided to blow my damn phone up with this bullshit at three am. Get some new dick to trip over."

I hung up and went back in my room but noy before putting my phone on silent. I'm damn tired of females. Riley been tripping since I caught her riding one of my old homies dicks at the old trap I worked at. Now, Jazmine trippen. I mean I ain't known shawty that long but I mean I'm feeling her. She cool and all even though she got her little issues. But if she don't want me to worry then I won't it's simple.

The next morning I woke up and it was pouring rain. Great. I rolled over and checked my phone.

Riley 🤮
8 Missed Calls

Riley 🤮
12 Text Messages

Jazmine 🤩
iMessage

Cartier 🗣
1 Missed Call

Cartier 🗣
3 iMessages

My phone was boomin this morning. I decided to check Cartier messages first because he was my boss. I swiped to unlock my phone and read the messages.

Timelessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें