"Yes, I have," he answered.

"REALLY?!" Was everyone's reply.

"Whoa!" Baekhyun exclaimed, as though he just heard the most unbelievable news of his life.

"Why are you all so shocked?" D.O. asked.

"This is kind of unbelievable," Sehun muttered.

"Wae?" D.O. asked.

"What happened?" Suho inquired.

"She liked someone else," D.O. answered.

"Awww," some of the guys muttered sadly.

"Do you still like her?" Chen asked.

"That's already three questions," D.O. told him.

"Oh, c'mon!" Chen probed. But D.O. took the bottle and spun it, letting everyone know that it was the end of discussion. "Wait, wait! You haven't done your dare yet!" Chen said as he stopped the bottle from spinning.

"Maja, maja," Baekhyun laughed.

"For your dare, I want you to do a sexy dance," Chen told D.O.

"Mweo?!" D.O. said, looking lethal.

"Seriously, I really want to see you do it," Chen laughed, not looking the least bit scared.

"I'm not doing it," D.O. declared.

"C'mon D.O.-ya, don't be a killjoy," Chanyeol whined.

"It's only for fun," Suho encouraged him.

"And no one else will see except us," Lay said.

"C'mon, you can take your revenge at Chen later," Baekhyun whispered and pushed D.O. to a standing position. D.O. didn't look the least bit pleased but stood up anyway.

"Hey, let's sing Gentlemen," Chanyeol said. "Hana deul set..."

Alangamo-la, weh hwakun heya hanun gon ji

Alangamo-la, weh malkum heya hanun gon ji -

"Aish! Chen interrupted. "What are you doing? You're not dancing!" He complained at D.O. who had only been standing the whole time.

"You have to dance!" Baekhyun said. "Let's sing it again."

Alangamo-la, weh hwakun heya hanun gon ji

Alangamo-la, weh malkum heya hanun gon ji

Alangamo-la, ari ggari hamyon kari he

Alangamo-la, we like, we-we-we like party, hey!

D.O. looked really pissed but started dancing anyway. The boys started cheering and laughing. You thought D.O. looked both pitiful and cute at the same time. You didn't think he would actually dance and let his friends bully him around. D.O. finally stopped dancing after a short while and slumped back to his seat. The others were still laughing and teasing him.

"D.O., you spin the bottle," Chen instructed.

D.O. spun the bottle and it pointed at Baekhyun. Beakhyun picked a name from the box and got Chanyeol.

"Haha! You better get ready," Chanyeol said.

"Wait, his name has a star," Lay said and showed everyone the star beside Chanyeol's name.

"Great!" Chen said happily, and started wearing an evil grin. "Firstly, bottoms up," he said and handed the shot glass to Baekhyun. Baekhyun drank everything and was about to take the whipped cream bottle. "Whoops! Not yet," Chen said as he took the bottle. "Pick one," he said and held out another box full of rolled paper to Baekhyun.