MY BEST FRIEND IS A VAMPIRE

Okay i know you guys may have read this over already but im going to re-tell my story. To me it seemed like i went to fast. Theres more to tell and they didnt fit the plot. So please dont be harsh towards me ! Im not going to change the entire plot ! Im just going to start over and clear things up a bit. Ive made mess with this story because i honestly didnt think this out good enough. I promise to make it more interesting ! Im going to throw in probally new characters to help you proccess the story. And im going to also add more of adam and kyles p.o.vs ! Rather than becka explaining it all ! Please dont doubt my story ! I bet i can give you goose bumps ! But for now please give me a clean slate ! Thanks ! Heres beckas dream ! This isnt so different ! But im going to add the othe chapters today ! So dont freak ! Thanks ! Shout out to my constant reader of my best friend .... MS . MADTASTIC ! Luv ya mads ! Thanks for loving adam ! I know he loves ya back !!!!!!!! MAHALO ! MAILANI

----------------------------------------

Remember to comment && Vote !

Tell me whaat ya think of the edited version ! Loves appreciated !

******************************************************************

I wake up sweaty and freaked from a weird dream. It probally wouldn't be a dream if it causes me to be jolted out of the trance and staring into the shadows waiting for something to pop out.

it's a nightmare but it's hard to believe that at some points it was pleasant. And some points I was glad I woke up.

My scenario starts off with me at home. In bed, sleeping soundly. I hear footsteps coming outside my door. I wonder what's going on because my room is the only bedroom that has someone staying inside. Then my door opens. The screech is so loud and it's as slow motion for the door to be opened. Then the room becomes really cold.

I can see how freezing it was because with every breath I take smoke or some white evaporated mist is coming through. Then I see two shadowy figures appear from either side of my room. A figure standing amongst the window and I can see it is a guy from the moonlight encircling his body.

On the other side of the room is a dark figure it looks like a guy also with a long black cloak. He is perched on the door still and seems to smiling. They both come forward as if to greet one another. Then they stop about a few feet away.

Their heads slowly turn to me and I notice that I can't breathe, my chest rises and falls very slowly. I can hear my heartbeat beating slowly and slower with every breath. Then I hear myself whine in pain.

A voice speaks shortly after my cry.

"I love her, and I will do anything to keep her human". Another voice speaks that is very low and stern, "Its nothing personal, but I can't afford for you to hurt her-" the other voice interrupts.

"Kyle. You can protect her from me........ but you can't take her away from me permanently" I see that the so called Kyle that came from the door pull out something sharp.

"that's not your choice, Romeo" the figure from the window bares his teeth to Kyle, they seem to be on the brink of killing one another.

I muffle a cry out to them to stop them from killing one another but they didn't seem to hear me. Before I awake the last glimpse I remember is the two figures lurching towards one another. Then there's a scream and blood shed. That's where I am snapped back into reality.

Chapter one comming soon !!!!!!!!

Seriously ! Like in a couple minutes !!!!!!