"Nah, you'll probably burn the school" Harry said with a smile. I laughed and he continued.

~

When we finished, Zayn came home. He just went straight to his room, and didn't say a word. He looked kind of upset, so we just left him alone.

"Wonder what's wrong with him" Harry asks quietly. We were in the living room, and watching a tv show. It was 8:30pm, and we had nothing to do. My parents aren't back, then said they had some stuff they were working on.

"Probably got in a fight with his friends" I said,  not really caring about it. It's his problems, not mine.

When we went back to watching the tv, we suddenly hear crashes and stuff being thrown upstairs. I look to Harry, and he had the same expression. Curious.

Harry and I walked upstairs, and Zayn suddenly yelled. He seemed to be talking to someone. So we waited till he wasn't talking anymore, we didn't want to interrupt him.

After awhile, the nosies suddenly stop. Everything became really quiet, the yelling, the crashing. I opened the door slowly, and peak my head in. Inside, everything was thrown to the floor, and papers and all pictures of Zayn and Gigi seemed to be on the floor crumbled up.

I furrowed my eye brows, and looked around and saw Zayn on the other side of his bed. He had his hands in his hair, tugging at it as I hear him cry silently.

I look to Harry, and point towards the stairs. He nods, understanding what I meant. Once he was down stairs, I slowly, but quietly make my way towards Zayn.

"Zayn?" I asked quietly. I didn't want him to yell at me, so I tried to talk quietly so he doesn't get annoyed.

When he didn't answer, I walk up and sit beside him. I look at the wall in front of me, and just stare at it quietly. It's best to wait a little, and then talk once he calms down.

After 3 minuets of silence, Zayn in finally calm, and is also looking at the empty wall in front of us. I look to Zayn, and back at the wall.

"Did something happen?" I asked calmly. I waited for his answer.

"It's none of your business" He said in a low voice. He let out a soft sigh, and closed his eyes.

"I know, but sometimes if you talk about the problem with someone, you won't have to deal with it in silence" I said slowly. It's true, well for some people it is.

"I don't feel like talking" Zayn said with a another tried sigh.

I got up, and walked towards his desk. I looked in his drawer, and saw a note book, then I grabbed a pen and went back to sit beside him.

"Then write it out, then I will read it if you're comfortable, if not, then write it out, and rip it to shreds" I told him. This always helps, My teacher back in the 5th grade told me about this, and it helps.

Zayn took the note book, and started writing. I watched as he wrote quickly, his writing looked sloppy, but it's still readable. Once he finished, he handed me back the note book. I took it from him, and he looked away.

I read the note, and to sum it up. Zayn and Gigi has a fight, because Gigi cheated while she was back in the states. Gigi blames Zayn, because he didn't show enough love. Then Gigi broke his necklace, which is pretty important to him. His best friend gave it to him before he died. It's a long story. So Gigi called Zayn, and tried to apologize, but Zayn got mad.

I look to Zayn, and he had tears. It wasn't running down, just those tears that you don't feel. You know?

"You don't have to accept her apology, you don't have to see her again, you don't have to think about her. But if you do, that's completely up to you, but I don't think you should accept her apology" I told him. He looked to me and looked back at the wall.

"I hate her, I never, ever want to see her again" He said calmly.

"That's fine, you don't have to see her then" I told him. He looked at me, and smiled slightly. I smiled back.

"I wish your weren't my brother" Zayn said with a frown. I also frowned, feeling hurt by what he said.

"What? Why?" I asked feeling this painful stab to my heart. Why wouldn't he want to be my brother? Am I that bad?

I looked down, and frowned. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to seem like a baby in front of him.

I felt a hand under my chin. I looked up and see Zayns face close to mine. I look at him confused, till I felt a pair of lips on mine.

~~~

Hope you like the chapter, it's much better then the others if you ask me.

So someone asked me to update, so I did because I love my readers.

I'll update later again, and if you have any other stories you want me to update, I'll start on it right away.