24

A/N: This is the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it. 😊

"This is going to be hard to explain..."

Takasu tugged on Hiroshi's shirt, and the younger teen turned his attention to Zen. Seven picked Jumin up, and told him that they were going to look for something in his room. Zen nodded, and started explaining once they left.

"We don't know what exactly happened, but Jumin is actually 26 years old. He turned into a kid a week ago or so. Maybe a few days before, since we found him as a kid," Zen explained.

"What? This can't be true," Takasu mumbled. "So how does he turn back to normal?"

"Tomorrow he goes back to his arrogant self," Zen said with a roll of his eyes.

"I see..."

"Can we go back?!"

"Yeah!"

Jumin came running back. He clung to Zen's leg, and buried his face into his pants.

"What happened?" Zen asked, gently prying him away.

When he wasn't holding into him anymore, he crouched down. Jumin looked at Zen with a pout.

"Seven said we couldn't buy costumes."

Zen looked up at Seven, who shrugged. He knew that Jumin would be angry about the money than a few pieces of cloth. Maybe because they used it while he didn't know what was going on.

"He's right. We could get in trouble. Maybe we could do something else?" Zen suggested, softly pulling Jumin's cheeks.

"How about we make something, someone hides it, and whoever finds it gets a prize?" Takasu spoke up.

Jumin nodded, and Zen thought for a moment.

"But what can we make?" Zen asked.

That made Takasu think. Hiroshi and Saeran looked at each other, then at the legos.

"We can make something from these," Hiroshi said, picking up the plastic bricks.

"We won't play. We can work on this while you think up what you want the prize to be," Saeran told them after Hiroshi finished talking.

The others nodded, and Takasu went straight to the kitchen. The others followed.

"Can I make something?" Takasu asked, his hands behind his back.

"Sure. But what?"

"I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and I love cakes. So, how about we make one?" Takasu said with a wink.

"Yeah! I want cake!" Jumin exclaimed.

"Seems like I'm not the only one who loves sweet things."

Saeran and Hiroshi didn't seem to have trouble talking, which surprised Takasu, but he was glad the blue haired teen was making friends.

Takasu got the ingredients, and pushed everyone except for Jumin and Jaehee out of the kitchen. They went to watch TV, and pushed Saeran and Hiroshi behind the couch so they could work on the castle without the others seeing what it was.

Jaehee helped Takasu make the cake, and Jumin helped by giving them the ingredients they needed. When the cake was done, they decided to wait on adding the frosting.

"Whoever wins gets to add the frosting. That way, everyone can get some," Takasu said, washing his hands.

Jaehee nodded, and did the same. They helped Jumin wash his too, and they left the covered unfrosted cake on the table. They went to the living room, and saw that Saeran and Hiroshi were done, and had covering the legos with a thin blanket.