15

After they changed and got ready, they left the house. As they walked, Zen watched Jumin skip happily. Zen just couldn't understand, if Jumin was like this when he was young, what happened that made him act so cold? Was it always seeing his dad with different girlfriends? If so, when did it start?

Zen was pulled out his thoughts when he saw that they were there. Zen took Jumin's hand so he wouldn't get lost and went to look for cat food. He wasn't going to look all over Jumin's huge house for the cat food. (H:Typo fixed.)

As Zen looked around, Jumin let go of his hand and ran off. Zen immediately turned, but couldn't see the young boy anymore. He started to panic slightly and walked to where he thought Jumin went. He saw a person with pink hair carrying Jumin, who seemed to be content where he was.

Zen sighed in relief, then he walked to them, and tapped the tall male on the shoulder. He turned and Zen recognized him.

"You're the person from the aquarium, right?" Zen asked. "Takasu?"

Takasu nodded, and put Jumin down. He glanced around, a bit nervous.

"What's wrong?" Zen asked, making a mental note to scold Jumin later.

Jumin seemed to know what was going to happen, and bowed his head. He grabbed Zen's hand, and held it tightly.

"My ride's gone missing," Takasu laughed nervously.

"Your friend?"

Takasu nodded, and Zen pointed behind the pink haired boy. He turned and saw the usual expressionless face of Hiroshi. Takasu hugged him, making a big deal about losing him.

"I got the fish food," Hiroshi said, ignoring Takasu's dramatic cries.

What surprised Zen, was that Hiroshi didn't push him away. Hiroshi seemed like a person who didn't like physical contact.

"Nice to see you two again, but we have to get going. Jumin's cat needs her food," Zen told them.

Takasu seemed to remember something, and let go of Hiroshi, who walked away again. Takasu noticed he went to pay for it. Knowing that, he looked at Zen.

"Hold on. I just have one question," Takasu asked.

"What? You look nervous," Zen pointed out.

"Yeah. I am. Look, Zen, I just graduated high school, but with no job, I can't make it out here on my own," Takasu rushed out.

Zen turned his complete attention to him, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? What about your job at the aquarium?" Zen asked.

"I messed up," Takasu groaned. "I got us fired. It's my fault that Hiroshi doesn't have a job either."

Zen bit the inside of his cheek, wondering what he could do to help.

"So that's why I stopped you. I want to ask you if there's any jobs that we could get," Takasu asked, a hopeful look in his wide eyes.

"Sorry. I don't know," Zen said, but right after seeing the dejected look in the other's face, he immediately started talking again, "but if I find something, I'll let you know. Don't worry, you'll find something. You'll be okay."

Takasu brightened up. "Thanks. How about we get each other's numbers? That way it'll be easier to keep in contact."

Zen rolled his eyed when Takasu winked a bit flirtatious. Zen laughed a bit, making Takasu blush at what he had done.

"Sorry, Takasu. I'm already interested in someone," Zen teased him a little.

"That's great. I'm also interested in someone," Takasu said, smirking at the curiosity written on Zen's face. "I'm not too young. I'm nineteen."

"So in short, this idiot failed a grade before he met me," Hiroshi said with his arms crossed.

They noticed Hiroshi didn't have the bags. Before Takasu could ask, Hiroshi pointed to a cashier. She smiled and waved, her face a bit pink. Takasu scowled, but Hiroshi was oblivious about it.

"Don't worry, you'll get your food soon," Hiroshi said.

Takasu rolled his eyes, and walked away. He didn't even wait for Zen's number. Zen watched him go, and didn't say anything. He turned to the confused Hiroshi, and asked for his phone then returned it.

"Give it to Takasu," he said. "Go make sure he's okay."

Hiroshi nodded, and left after he said goodbye.

"Zen, I want ice cream too!" Jumin said, pulling on Zen's hand.

Zen looked down, and thought about what happened earlier. He crouched down to his level, and looked at him with hard look.

"Don't ever run away like that. I already lost you once, I don't want that to happen again," Zen told him sternly.

"B-but it's Takasu," Jumin whimpered.

"Doesn't matter."

Jumin hung his head, and Zen stood up. He ruffled his hair.

"Let's get you the ice cream, okay?" Zen smiled.

Jumin looked up and nodded with a grin.

"Yeah!"

When they bought their stuff, they walked back home. Zen bought Jumin an ice cream cone, but it was gone quick. They got gome and Zen put everything in the fridge while Jumin ran somewhere in the house.

"Zen! Seven is calling!"

Zen stood up, and closed the fridge. He walked to where he heard Jumin's voice, and took the phone.

"Hello?"

"Zen! Thank God you're home," Seven exclaimed with relief.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" Zen asked, a little worried.

"Well, you see, after I took Yoosung to the doctor, from whom I got a scolding from, Saeran came over, but went to go buy something, and he isn't back!" Seven took a deep breath, but he still seemed a bit shaken up.

"How long has he been gone?" Zen asked.

They hadn't taken long to go to the store, but maybe during that time, Seven's twin had gotten there. They had taken a bit long after the encounter with the two teens.

"About 45 minutes!"

"I'm sure he's okay," Zen tried to reassure Seven.

"I hope so. Anyway, if you see him, tell him to get here immediately and call me," Seven told him.

Zen nodded even though the other couldn't see.

"Yeah. Of course," Zen said.

"Okay. Thanks. Gotta go. Yoosung is still in a bit in pain. Later," Seven said and hung up.

"Zen? Are they okay?" Jumin's worried voice reached Zen's ears.

The albino looked down, and nodded, putting a fake forced smile on his face.

"Yeah. Come on, let's feed Elizabeth and then get a bubble bath ready," Zen told him.

Jumin grinned, and jumped up and down. Zen laughed and told him to get the bowl of food outside. Jumin went to get it, and Zen filled it with cat food. Once Zen finished, Jumin took it outside. Zen got the water, and went to the door before giving it to Jumin to get it closer to her.

Once that was done, Zen led him to the bathroom. It would make both feel better. Especially Zen, since he was worried about Saeran. The day was almost over, but he hoped the quieter twin would return soon.

A/N: I'm back~ Did ya miss me? 😂 I'm joking. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter, you'll see where the heck Saeran went to. He's okay though, don't worry.