10

Zen fell sleep after dinner. Jumin insisted to sleep next to him, since he was afraid to be alone again. Even if he had been alone for just one day. When he woke up, Jumin wasn't there. Suddenly, something jumped on him.

Zen blinked the sleep out of his eyes and looked down. He saw Jumin ready for the day. Zen looked at the clock and saw it was only 7:35 AM.

"Why are you already dressed? Did something happen without me knowing?" Zen asked.

He picked up his phone and saw the texts from before. There was a chatroom open and Seven and Jaehee were on. Zen called Jumin to the bed and they both read the messages.

-ZEN has entered the chatroom-

ZEN: Hey everyone. Good morning.

Jaehee Kang: Good morning Zen.

707: Morning...

ZEN: Something wrong?

707: Yeah. Hangover.

ZEN: You shouldn't have drunk so much then.

707: I blame Vanderwood!

707:

ZEN: You can't blame other people for your problems

ZEN: You can't blame other people for your problems. Is this Vanderwood person hungover too?

707: No. He can hold alcohol really good.

Jaehee Kang: Are you able to handle alcohol?

707: A bit. I'm not fond of it though.

ZEN: Seven, what did you mean last night about liking Yoosung?

707: ...

707: I got a call from my boss. Gotta take it. See ya, Zen. Jaehee.

-707 has left the chatroom-

ZEN: Something tells me that Seven has a crush.

Jaehee Kang: Yes. I feel that too.

Jaehee Kang: I'm sorry, Zen, but I have to go. I have to organize my house. It's been a while since I had free time.

ZEN: All right. Bye.

Jaehee Kang: Bye.

-Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom-
-ZEN has left the chatroom-

Zen sighed and put his phone down. He smiled down at Jumin and he looked up. Jumin grinned, and something twisted in Zen's stomach. For some reason, he missed the older, actual Jumin. He hated the cold glare he sometimes received, but he knew that he gets his attention when that happens.

Jumin titled his head and got up to his knees. He pulled Zen's long hair lightly to get his attention. Zen flinched and shook his head. Jumin started to try to climb on top of Zen. Zen yelped when he tugged on his hair again.