6

Jumin lifted the bottle of yellow paint and poured the remaining contents onto Zen's head. Zen's face went from confused to shocked when he felt the cold paint. It ran down his cheeks and neck.

Jumin felt the grip on him tightened and he started to try to wiggle out of his grasp. Jaehee immediately took Jumin from Zen's arms and started to walk again.

"My hair...," Zen mumbled.

Jumin jumped from the brunette's arms and, even though he stumbled, he ran to hide. He ran to where Seven and Yoosung were while Zen stared at the mirror near them. He sighed and tried to take the paint of, only to have it smeared even more.

"Jaehee, you're right. Jumin as a kid is a monster," Zen said and turned away from the mirror.

Jaehee nodded, and picked up the empty yellow bottle.

"Yes. Zen, I suggest you take a shower before that paint dries," Jaehee told him.

Zen nodded and thanked her. He went to look for Jumin's bathroom as Jaehee went to fix herself. She tried to make her hair neat but it wouldn't work. After trying for a few minutes, she gave up and went to see if Jumin was all right with Seven and Yoosung. If she wouldn't leave a cat with Seven, she would definitely not leave a child with him.

Zen cursed when he realized he would have to wear Jumin's clothes for the time being.

'At least that jerk isn't being a jerk right now, he's just a kid,' Zen thought as he grabbed a T-shirt and sweatpants. Which was a surprise, since Zen would expect only suits.

He headed into the bathroom and started to mumbled under his breath as he undressed. He got into the shower and turned on the hot water with a bit of cold. Instead of washing his hair, he let the paint drip down with the water as he was lost in his thoughts.

What got him thinking was that message Seven had sent before. He hadn't thought about it before, but he had a few attractions to men before. He never wanted to believe he liked guys though, because that was something his parents hadn't tolerated. Not even his brother.

He shook his head, making water go everywhere. He grabbed the shampoo bottle and started to wash his hair.

-*

Jumin watched the television from the floor as Seven sat on the couch, playing on his Nimtendo. (That's what they call them in the game right?) Yoosung had fallen asleep on his shoulder, his own console on his lap. Jaehee was trying to straighten her clothes and remove the paint from herself.

When she was done, she got a wet washcloth and tried to take off the dried pain on Jumin's face. He didn't pay attention as he watched his show.

"Jumin, you're going to have to wash your hair," Jaehee told him when she saw his hair.

Seven smirked and looked up. "You'd make a great mom."

Jaehee rolled her eyes and ignored him. Jumin turned to her and smiled.

"You're really nice," he said and stood up to hug her.

Zen was walking through the door when he did that.

"Never thought Jumin would hug his assistant and say she was nice," he said.

When Jumin turned, Zen flinched. Jumin puffed his cheeks out and showed his hands.

"They're clean," he said.

Zen relaxed and looked at Seven, who's attention was already back on his game. He felt Yoosung move and took his console before it fell to the floor. Zen shook his head and turned to Jaehee. Seven sighed in relief when Zen turned because he felt Yoosung snuggle closer after that.

"Jaehee, what are we going to do? He can't go to work like this," Zen asked.

Seven looked up, and put his game down. He pushed Yoosung gently and the other woke up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes as a Seven stood, throwing the game behind him.

"Someone can take care of him," Seven suggested.

Zen thought for a moment then nodded.

"That's a good idea," Zen said.

"Good," Jaehee said and went to Jumin.

She picked him up with a bit of difficulty but then walked to Zen. She made Zen carry him once again and smiled.

"You'd be perfect for that," she told him.

For a moment, Zen's face showed shock then shook his head. He shifted Jumin in his arms.

"You don't mean...," Zen trailed off.

Jaehee nodded. "Yes. You're taking care of him."

"Why do I have to take care of him?!" Zen exclaimed.

Seven pushed his glasses up and sighed. "You can't hate him right now. And we need someone to hide him. I'll make an excuse."

Zen opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it as he looked at Jumin wide hopeful eyes. He rolled his crimson eyes and nodded.

"I'll do it."

Jumin grinned and hugged Zen. Seven smirked and turned back to the couch. He told Yoosung they were leaving and picked up his things. Yoosung followed him and waved to the other three.

"I think I'm going to stay. I really can't have a kid at my place," Zen told Jaehee.

The brunette nodded. "I'll take my leave. Good luck, Zen."

"Thanks, I'll need it," Zen said.

Jaehee nodded once again and left as well. When the sound of door closing was heard, Zen turned to the child in his arms.

"Well, let's see how this goes, Jumin," Zen told him.

Jumin grinned and told him to put him down. Zen did and Jumin went straight to the TV again. Zen yawned.

"I'll take a nap, Jumin. Be good," Zen told him.

Jumin nodded, but wasn't paying much attention. Zen narrowed his eyes but went to one of Jumin's rooms to sleep.

A/N: Oh Zen, you shouldn't leave Jumin alone. Or any kid actually. Wonder what's going to happen? Well, I know. You have to wait for the next chapter.