4

Jaehee sighed as she walked to her house. Jumin wasn't at the office again. She took out her phone and opened the messenger.

*>*<*

-Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom-

707: I'm serious!

Yoosung: I read before you wanted to prank me!

Jaehee Kang: We need to check on Mr. Han.

707: What?

707: Something happen?

Jaehee Kang: He wasn't at work again. And he hasn't called or been on the messenger.

707: He hasn't called...

707: Not even about Elly?

Jaehee Kang: No. He has said nothing about Elizabeth.

Yoosung: Go Jaehee. I can't because I have to log on to LOLOL soon.

707: I need to find my open bag of HBC. I can't open another one.

-Yoosung has left the chatroom-
-707 has left the chatroom-

*<*>*

Jaehee let an exasperated sigh. Jumin's house probably had tight security. Even for his assistant.

When she reached it, she knocked, but there was no answer. Jaehee noticed a note at the bottom of the door and she picked it up.

I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm deeply sorry. If Jumin Han doesn't find this, and someone has to take care of him, he'll turn back to normal in a week.

The door's open by the way.

Jaehee was confused after reading it. She hesitantly reached for the door knob and turned it. She walked in and saw the familiar rooms.

A cat ran out immediately, white fur dirty with different colored paint. Her fur stood up on every angle and her fluffy tail was straight up.

And that worried Jaehee. Not only because Elizabeth the 3rd wasn't acting how she normally was, but also because Jumin would never let her be like that.

Elizabeth disappeared from view while the brunette was lost in her thoughts. Jaehee shook her head and walked inside.

"Mr. Han," she called.

There was no reply.

Someone had to be here. If Jumin had left, he would have left his precious cat with her. And there was no way he would leave without a reason.

"Mr. Han?"

Jaehee was getting nervous. There was crash and a cry. Jaehee jumped but didn't move.

"Kitty!"

A small child walked out from another room. His black hair had blue paint, and his face had red paint smeared on his cheek.

"What?" Jaehee asked in a whisper.

His eyes lit up when he saw the assistant.

"Assistant Kang!" he squealed and ran to her.

Jaehee still had trouble comprehending what was going on but she picked up the child anyway.

"Mr. Han...has a child?" Jaehee asked out loud.

"I want food," the child said.

Jaehee nodded. She put him down and knelt down.