23

(H: Italics is the other person, normal is the one with Zen.)

When Zen woke up, Jumin was still asleep. Zen smiled, and sat up as quietly as he could. He went to go take a shower, and make breakfast. When he was almost done, he got a call from Takasu.

"Hey, buddy. What are you up to?"

"Finishing breakfast. Don't you have work? Get ready before you get in trouble for being late," Zen told the energetic teen.

"You sound like a parent. And nope. I thought I did, but turns out me and Hiroshi have a free day today."

"Is that why you're calling me?"

Zen turned off the stove, and put everything onto plates. He ignored Takasu's small comment.

"Yeah. I was wondering if I can hang out at your place. With Jumin."

"Sure. Is Hiroshi coming?" Zen asked, putting the plates on the table.

"Yep. Tell me the address and we'll be right over."

Zen told him, and then ended the call. He went to check on Jumin, but he wasn't there. Zen saw him come out of the bathroom, and looked like he still wanted to sleep.

"Hey, Jumin. Breakfast is ready. Takasu and Hiroshi are coming," Zen told him, and Jumin nodded.

He yawned, and walked with Zen.  They ate their breakfast with little talk, since Jumin was still sleepy. When they finished, they heard a knock. Zen told Jumin he would get it, and Jumin went to the living room.

When he opened it, he didn't expect Seven to be there with the two teens. Zen sighed, and let them inside.

"Seven," Zen whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"What? You don't want me here?" the childish redhead asked, trying to sound offended.

"You know that's not what I meant." Zen glared.

Takasu saw Jumin, and ran to him. Hiroshi followed, still really tired.

"I was bored, and since today is the last day Jumin's like this, I wanted to spend time with him," Seven responded with a shrug.

"You're right...Let's call everyone," Zen told him. "By the way, where is Saeran and Yoosung?"

"They're both still asleep. Saeran is scary if you wake him up, and Yoosung doesn't wake up easily," Seven said. (H:anyone else thinks this? Probably not. I'll just go.)

"I'll call Jaehee. You call your brother and Yoosung," Zen told him.

"Did you not hear a word I said?" Seven exclaimed.

"Yeah, I did."

"Then why are you telling me to do this?!"

"Saeran would never hurt you, and Yoosung will wake up eventually," Zen responded, looking for his phone.

"I'll be back. I left my phone in the kitchen. Go play with Jumin, or get to know the trouble teens. Or both."

With that, Zen walked away, leaving Seven standing by the door by himself. He pouted, and walked to the living room, where Jumin was talking to a blue haired quiet teen.

"Hey, you three."

They all looked at Seven, and he smiled.

"Hello."

"Hey."

"Seven!"

"Yes! The Defender of Justice is here!" Seven shouted, laughing afterwards and Jumin joined in.