13

"Operation prank 707 has begun."

Zen picked Jumin up and let him sit on the counter. When Yoosung came into the kitchen with Seven behind him, Zen saw the slight blush on the blond's face. Zen ignored that for now, because they could finally start. Hopefully, nothing would backfired.

"So, do you guys want to go somewhere? But I have to leave in a few hours, Saeran is coming back," Seven told them.

Zen nodded. He never asked where Seven's twin had gone, but he was glad Seven's last family member was coming home. He had briefly talked to him, but Zen could tell he wasn't a bad person deep inside. The guy loved ice cream! (H: Same, Saeran. Same.)

"Alright," was all Zen said.

After a silence, Zen sighed. "I'm glad he's coming back."

Seven looked up and saw Zen's smiling face. Seven returned it. Yoosung cleared his throat and walked to Jumin. He whispered something to him, and picked up the pudding jar. He brought the spoon to his mouth, and looked straight at Seven. The redhead made a slight disgusted face. Yoosung had to contain his laughter while he titled the jar so Jumin could get some.

The small child dipped his finger and ate the pudding. He smiled brightly and turned to grab another spoon. Seven turned to Zen, who was on his phone and taking pictures.

"Zen," Seven whispered while Yoosung started to share with Jumin and make small talk. Yoosung stole some glances at Seven, but kept most of his attention on Jumin, wo started to talk about his cat.

Zen turned to Seven, and had to keep the smirk off his face.

"Yeah?" Zen asked then winked as he took another selfie.

When Zen looked at the picture, he saw Seven in the background making a silly face. Zen looked through all of them, and noticed that Seven was in most of them. In one, he had even taken off his glasses and tried to act "seductive".

Zen turned and glared. But then remembered he couldn't kick him out.

"You had a question," it was more of a statement than a question.

Seven nodded, not caring that Zen had seen his idiotic poses in the pictures.

"Yeah. Why is Yoosung eating mayonnaise? And by itself?" Seven asked with curiosity lacing his voice.

Yoosung turned when he heard his name and noticed Seven looking at the jar. Zen nodded from behind and Yoosung walked to Seven. Before that, he let Jumin have one more spoonful of pudding.

Zen shook his head when he saw that. Jumin hid the spoon behind his back and gave Jumin an innocent smile. Zen smiled and picked the toddler. Zen was strong, but even so, Jumin was still heavy.

He turned and saw Yoosung laughing at Seven's expression.

"It's pudding, Seven. I thought that putting it here would save more space in the fridge," Yoosung lied.

He knew it was a terrible lie, but he hadn't thought about what to say. Seven didn't question it, and instead took the jar and brought it closer to his face. Yoosung pushed it down and put the spoon back and got a good amount of pudding. He gave it to Seven, who took the metal spoon with suspicion.

"Is this really pudding?" he asked.

His question was directed at Jumin. He knew Jumin wouldn't lie as much as the other two. But then again, he was with them before Seven got there. He could've been bribed with candy.

Jumin nodded, and Seven closed his eyes and shoved the spoon in his mouth. After a few seconds, he opened them and grinned. He got more pudding from the jar, and said something but his mouth was full so they didn't understand.