Jet X Reader

Jet and Droy sighed as they saw Levy eating lunch with Gajeel and she smiled kissing his cheek. Ever since the two of them got together Jet and Droy have been sulking around the guild.

"Man we knew this was gonna happen," Jet shook his head while Droy ate.

"It's not about that Droy it's that, I've wasted most of my love life over Levy when I knew it wasn't gonna happen that I never even looked or gave anybody else a chance." He rested his head on his palm. Droy pat his back.

"It's okay we will find our own girl just as perfect one day it just takes time," Droy continues to eat when Jet's name was called.

"Hey Jet get over here!" His eyes widened looking up seeing that Gajeel called his name. He gulped walking up to him. 'I hope he didn't hear us talking about Levy.'

"Y-Yeah,"

"So the guitar shop I go to in town you seen it?" Jet nodded. "There's a girl that works there part time I think you should meet, maybe go on a date," Gajeel shrugged. Jet rose a brow.

"You're setting me up with someone?"

"Somethin like that, she's there on tuesdays, Thursdays, and fridays. She's a nice girl pretty too." Jet thought for a moment. "So if I were you I'd clean up and go to the shop."

"Why?" Gajeel chuckled.

"Cause I told her you'd pick her up after work to go on a date in about," Gajeel looked at the time. "An hour," His eyes widened.

"Why'd you tell her that?!" Gajeel laughed.

"Cause I can see ya still looking at Levy for one and two cause you need a girl and three cause I do whatever I want and if you stand her up and she gets pissed at me I won't get my friend discounts anymore so I suggest you clean up and go on the damn date." Jet sighed and sprinted out of the guild to clean up and head to the shop Gajeel had talked about. Jet stood nervously.

"You got this, you haven't been on a date in a while but that's fine it's gonna go good." He looked at himself and shook his head using his speed to run and get a small bouquet of flowers. By the time he was back a girl was walking out of the shop. His jaw dropped slowly as she faced him. Her H/C hair went to her shoulders with a natural wave in it. To frame her face more, the top half of her hair was pulled back into a bun with strands sticking out. She wore a sky blue long sleeved crop top with a light brown skirt that ended right above her knees. Her simple white sandals were paired with a silver anklet with a mermaid keychain holding it together. The girl looked up and her E/C eyes met his. He waved nervously. She chuckled walking forward.

"You must be Jet, hi I'm Y/N." Jet chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

"H-Hey, here I got these for you." Y/N looked at the flowers and smiled.

"Thank you they're gorgeous," She held them gently and smiled up at him. "Should we get going?"

"S-Sure," As the two introduced each other and began to have a conversation Jet was internally screaming. 'What the hell am I gonna do!? I have nothing planned!!! Man I really hate Gajeel right now!!' Y/N smiled up at Jet with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm not gonna lie I was a little nervous for tonight, I haven't been on a date in a while." Jet's eyes widened slightly.

"Really? Someone as pretty as you-" Jet froze mid sentence hearing himself talk. Y/N blushed chuckling at him. He scratched the back of his neck avoiding eye contact as he felt the heat grow on his cheeks. "I mean, you just seems like a really great person I can't imagine why someone wouldn't wanna go on a date with you. Well you are really pretty too," As Jet rambled Y/N gently grabbed his shoulder making the two stop walking. She leaned forward placing a kiss on his cheek. He froze looking up at her.

"You're sweet Jet," She sighed looking forward. "That's my place a few houses down care to walk me there?" He shook his head still in shock by her previous actions. Y/N let out a giggle grabbing his head guiding him the rest of the way. As they walked still holding conversation he slowly intertwined their fingers. A few minutes go by before reaching her house. Jet walked her up the steps leading to the large red front door. "I had a lot of fun Jet," He smiled.

"Me too," Y/N opened her front door slowly dropping his hand. He put his hands in his pockets as she placed her stuff down at a nearby table. She came back to the doorway to say goodbye to Jet. "Would you want to go out again sometime?" Y/N smiled brightly leaning forward grabbing his shirt lightly to pull him down and kiss him. His eyes widened but he slowly began to kiss back. As the two pulled away a big dumb smile appeared on his face. "Is that a yes?" She giggled giving him one more quick kiss.

"I'd love to,"