I missed you~Gray X Reader

Today was the day Fairy Tails chosen wizards go to Tenrou Island for the S-class trials.
"Wait!" Y/N screamed. She was running towards the wizards as they got onto the boat. Y/N wasn't apart of Fairy Tail nor was she S-class. She was in the Lamia Scale guild with her older brother Lyon. She had the same magic as him and Gray and was also taught by Ur. Y/N yelled again and they all turned around. Gray was walking up to the boat and turned around. Once Gray saw who it was his eyes widened and his heartbeat increased. What is she doing here!? Were his thoughts. Ever since Y/N and Gray were kids he's had a huge crush on her. But what he didn't know was that Y/N felt the same way.
"Gray!" She yelled his name and ran up to him. He tried to contain his blushing and look cool.
"H-hey Y-Y/N." He mentally face palmed for stuttering. Y/N walked closer to him and hugged him tight. 
"I wanted to say good luck. I know you'll make S-class." He slowly hugged her back and smiled.
"Thanks Y/N." They stood there for a minute holding each other. Y/N started to let go and looked up at Gray. Why not just tell him now? Y/N has been thinking about telling Gray his feelings and she thought now she could.
"Gray I-"
"Come on Gray we've gotta go!" Loke yelled and got on the boat. Y/N frowned failing at her attempt.
"Alright! What were you going to say?" Gray asked still smiling.
"Just wanted to say best of luck." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek and began to walk away. Gray blushed and turned around to the boat mumbling a thanks. Gray gets on the boat and everyone's miles at him and makes fun of him.
"Was that your girlfriend?"
"Gray and Y/N sitting in a tree...."
"I knew you guys liked eachother." Everyone started to tease him and talk about how they like each other.
"Shut up! It's not like we confessed our love or anything! All she did was say good luck and I said thanks." Gray crossed his arms and sat down. Natsu walked up and smirked.
"Oh yeah what about the part she kissed you on the cheek? I don't know if anyone else saw but you looked like a tomato walking to the boat." Natsu laughed.
"Shut up ash breathe!"
"You shut up you stripper!" The two began to fight and argue.

(With Y/N)
Y/N walked back into her guild sad she never got to tell Gray. Lyon saw her and ran to her.
"Where have you been!? You never told me you were leaving!" He started to scold you and give you a lecture. You rolled your eyes and walked away not caring if he was still talking.
"Y/N listen to me when I talk to you!" He yelled and got everyone's attention. You turned around furious.
"I don't need to! I'm not a little girl anymore Lyon! Stop trying to act like my dad!" She yelled and walked out of the guild. Lyon stood there lost for words and everyone else was the same. Sherry looked worried and followed you. You and Sherry were close friends and Sherry knew the way you felt about Gray. She saw you walk into your house and through the window she could see you yelling and talking to yourself. She say there for a few minutes letting you calm yourself down for a minute. She then walked in and saw you sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around your whole body and you were holding a whole gallon of ice cream with a spoon.
"I'm guessing talking to Gray didn't go so well." Sherry said. You looked at her and nodded your head taking a bite of ice cream.
"Well wanna tell me what happened?" She asked and sat next to you.
"Well I mean it went ok, it's just I don't think we should be together." Y/N was on the verge of tears and Sherry gasped.
"Why!?" You stood up and walked back and forth.
"Because every single time I try or think about telling Gray something or someone is in the way. I try to tell Gray, Juvia scares me away before I can. I try to tell Gray, but he has a train to catch. I try to tell Gray, but he has to go on a job. I try to tell Gray, but Natsu starts a fight.  I try to tell Gray, but my brother comes yelling at me because I didn't tell him where I was and if I ever dated Gray he'd want to kill him and I don't want him to kill Gray because I love him!" You said the last sentence so quick you didn't even know what you said. Sherry gasped and you went wide eyed.
"D-did I just say I love him?" You asked in shock. Sherry smiled and nodded her head. You sat down and just sit there replaying the same words in your head. "Because I love him!" Sherry grabbed your shoulders and faced you towards her.
"Y/N you need to tell him that you love him. The second he comes back no matter who's there, if he's talking to someone, if Lyon is yelling, or he has somewhere to be you are going to run up to him and you are going to say, 'Gray I love you!' And he's gonna say he loves you back. Do you hear me?" Sherry looked at you determined and you smiled.
"Yeah I can do this! I'll tell him the second he's back!" You and Sherry talk more and she leaves to go home and you go to bed thinking about telling Gray your feelings.

                 7 Years Later
It's been seven years since Sherry convinced Y/N to tell Gray about her feelings. Once Y/N heard about how Gray and his friends were missing and they were going to call of the search she cried every night. Y/N walked into her guild sad like every day. But when she walked in she didn't see Lyon, Jura, or Sherry. She saw Bisca, Macao, and Wakaba. Yes over the years she decided to join Fairy Tail. Gray asked her to one day but her brother answered for her saying no, but now you didn't care you joined Fairy Tail hoping and wishing everyday he's comeback.
"Hi Y/N." Romeo said as he ran up to you. You put on a fake smile and looked at him.
"Hey Romeo, how are you?" He smiled and said he was fine and that he wanted to check on you. As you talked the guild Twilight Ogre barged in and asked for money.
"Alright that's it I'm sick of you guys trying to steal from our guild!" You and Romeo tried going towards them to attack but Macao and Wakaba held us back. Next thing you know all of them are being attacked by other wizards. The dust clears and you see the missing members. Natsu, Erza, Lucy, and Gray. Everyone gathered around them and hugged each other smiling. Y/N stood there still in shock seeing someone she thought was dead for years was really alive. Gray saw her and his eyes went wide.
"Y-Y/N you joined Fairy Tail!" He walked towards you smiling talking about how he was happy you joined and asking how you've been and you still stood there in shock. You started to cry and he asked what's wrong but you wouldn't answer. You kept crying and finally you smiled.
"Gray!" You lunged towards him hugging him.
"Y/N what are y-" before he could finish you cut him off and kissed him. His eyes went wide and he blushed. He slowly closed his eyes and kissed back. You guys shared a passionate kiss and everyone else whistled. You broke the kiss and smiled.
"I missed you." He smiles and hugs you again.
"I missed you too."