Natsu X Reader

If your hair is any of these colors just pretend!!! You'll understand once you read it! 

"Natsu this all of your god damn fault!!!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs with an angry look on her face. Y/N summoned a gun and started shooting at him in the guild. Natsu screamed and ran around dodging them. "Come back here!!" 

"AHH! Y/N I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" The members were rolling on the floor laughing and no one helped Natsu. Y/N ran out of bullets and ran forward tackling Natsu. The two of them started a brawl which the whole guild soon joined. Erza sighed grabbing Natsu and Y/N pulling them apart from each other. 

"That's enough! Levy should be back tomorrow from a job and she can help undo the spell." Y/N groaned. 

"Ugghh! Isn't there anything we can do now about it?" Y/N grabbed a piece of her hair and it changed from red to a greenish yellow. She threw her head back sighing in annoyance. What happened to her you ask? Natsu had found a book and read a spell from the very first page. For some reason, it only affected Y/N and no one else in the guild. Y/N's normal hair color soon changed everytime she felt something. The colors of her hair change with her emotion and she her normal color won't come back. Of course being angry at Natsu her hair went red and now being annoyed it has turned to a yellow-greenish color. All she wants now is for Levy to be back and fix what happened and find out why it was only Y/N that got affected. Y/N got up and sat at the bar and Natsu walked up sitting next to her. Her hair turned back red and she turned her head to Natsu. He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Hey, at least red is a good color on you." Y/N's hair changed to a light pink and she smiled. 

"Thanks for pointing out the positive in this," He smiled and grabbed her hand. 

"Look we have the same color hair! Haha!" Y/N's cheeks slightly turned pink and she looked up at a mirror that Mira was holding up now. Her eyes widened, Natsu and she had the same color hair. Mira started to giggle and Natsu pointed at Y/N's hair. "What emotion are you having right now? First, it was red because you were angry but why is it pink now?" Mira smirked. 

"Well, Natsu, pink and sometimes red are meant as colors of love." Y/N looked down at her and Natsu's hands holding each other. She snatched her hand back and started to chuckle. 

"Alright! Well, I think that I'm gonna head home until Levy gets back from her job! Bye!" She ran off and Mira was laughing but Natsu sat there confused. 

"Why'd she run out so fast?" 

"Why don't you go catch up with her and see why?" 

"Alright! Happy I'm heading out I'll see ya later!" Natsu yelled and ran out of the guild in Y/N's direction. He walked around heading towards her house trying to find her. Natsu looked forward and could see her up ahead but also noticed something else. Two guys walked up on each side of her with smirks and started to get really close to her making Natsu angry. He walked up to her with a faster pace. 

"Aww come on! We just wanna talk to you, plus your hair looks really cool!" The guy smirked. 'could make us millions' he thought. 

"I said to back off, don't make me tell you again!" Y/N rolled her eyes and the other guy chuckled. 

"You're real feisty, I like that in a woman. How about we head back to my place?" He reached down for her hand but another hand hit his hand away also burning it in the process. The guy looked up to see Natsu holding Y/N in his arms and his fist was up from punching the other guy away. Y/N looked up and saw Natsu making her hair change to pink once again. 

"Back off, she isn't going anywhere with you." Natsu glared and the guy ran off scared. "You alright?" Y/N hid her blushing face in Natsu's chest. 

"I didn't need your help," 

"Well those guys were pissing me off, and I wanted to help. I've got to protect you," 

"Why do you want to protect me?" She asked and pushed herself off of him walking back on her way home. Natsu jogged up to her side. 

"Why wouldn't I? I love you," Y/N froze, and her hair turned into a darker shade of pink along with her cheeks. 

"N-Natsu you don't know what you're saying, you love me like family." She turned to walk into her house and Natsu walked in with her. "Natsu!" He grabbed her hand looked her in the eye. 

"No I mean it Y/N, I love you." Y/N chuckled and shook her head. 

"Sure Natsu, I love you too." He then smiled and chuckled. 

"Alright, well I'll make sure Levy fixes your hair tomorrow. Because I love you and I want you to be happy," 

"Okay, Natsu, whatever you say." Natsu ran out with a huge smile on his face and closed Y/N's oor behind him. Y/N was smiling and thought for a moment. "Did he really ean that he loved me?" Y/N looked in the mirror smiling and then shook her head. "There's no way Natsu feels the same way, he's too oblivious to know what I mean when I say that I love him." She says to herself before walking into her room. 

~The Next Day~ 

The guild was doing their normal routines and Y/N walked in taking a seat at the bar. 

"Oh Y/N! Levy said she had to run to her place and get some books before helping you." Mira smiled and Y/N sighed in relief. 

"Thank Mavis! I can't wait to have my normal hair back." Y/N ordered her usual F/D when she heard arguing from two certain dragon slayers. 

"I can too bolt face!!" 

"Ha! In your dreams Pinkie!" Gajeel was smiling as he yelled at the now angry Natsu. Y/N groaned and turned around in her seat. 

"What are you two arguing about now?" Y/N asked taking a sip of her drink. Gajeel chuckled. 

"Natsu here seems to think he could get the girl he likes to date and kiss him before I could get my girl with me." Natsu budded heads with Gajeel covering his body with flames. 

"I know for a fact that I can because I already have!!" Y/N choked on her drink and her hair turned to blue. 'He already got his crush with him!?! Who the hell is it then!?' She thought. Gajeel growled. 

"Oh yeah! Who is it then?" Natsu now smirked and started walking towards Y/N's direction. She looked behind her seeing both Lucy and Lissana talking, smiling with each other. Her eyes averted to the floor in disappointment. 'I knew he was being too damn oblivious last night. He likes one of those girls.' Y/N thought. Y/N looked back up seeing Natsu stopping in front of her with a smile. She sat up straight and saw the whole guild now watching them two and waiting for what would happen next. Natsu turned around and stood by Y/N's side. 

"It's Y/N!" Gajeel's jaw dropped and Y/N's face went completely red. 

"When did you two kiss or get together!?" 

"Well, I didn't kiss her yet but last night I said that I loved her and she said she loved me too." Y/N's face turned even redder and her hair was changing nonstop. It went from light pink and kept getting darker each second. 

"W-W-Wait! You meant it!" She shouted and stood up in front of Natsu. He chuckled. 

"Aww, come on Y/N, I'm not that oblivious to know what you meant. I love you, and not just like family, I want you to be mine." He grabbed her hand and Y/N watched his fingers intertwine with hers. Natsu gave her that closed-eyed smile she loved so much and she couldn't help but smile back. 

"Natsu, I've wanted to be yours since I joined the guild." Before he opened his eyes Y/N leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back immediately and held her close. The guild cheered as they kissed and Gajeel grumbled that he had 'lost'. Y/N pulled back with a large smile. "I love you Natsu,"

"I love you too Y/N." 

Sorry I haven't updated! I hope you guys liked this! Obviously, by now Levy had fixed her hair I'm just being lazy! BYEEE!!!!