Laxus X Reader

"You sure you'll be fine at home without me for a few days?" Y/N chuckled looking down at the cast covering her foot. 

Flashback
"Y/N!!!" Laxus yelled running towards her. She was being held in the air by their enemy on the job they were on.

"This is your last fight Fairy!" He yelled before balling his hand into a fist. Y/N screamed and you could hear a bone cracking. 

"Get off her!!" Laxus tackled the guy to the ground and Y/N's body fell to the ground. She hissed in pain holding her ribs and ankle. "Take care of this guy," Laxus ordered and Freed ran over tying him up. He ran to Y/N and kneeled by her. She weakly sat up and panted. "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. 

"I'm fine, I'm pretty sure he broke my ankle though." Y/N touched her ankle and hissed in pain once again. Laxus reached forward and picked up Y/N. 

"Let's get you home,"

Flashback ends

"Laxus it's a few days now go. I love you," Y/N gave Laxus a kiss on the cheek. 

"Love you too," He smiled giving her a peck. 

"Let's go lover boy," Bickslow teased and Laxus rolled his eyes and hugged Y/N before leaving to go on a job with the Thunder Legion. Y/N limped back to the bar with a cast over her foot. Lucy walked up and sat down smiling. 

"You and Laxus are the cutest couple. It's weird to see how much of a softie he is when he's around you," Y/N giggled. 

"Yeah he is,"

"He sure wasn't when they first met," Mira laughed walking up. 

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked confused. 

"Y/N came to the guild new and didn't know about Laxus and his strength so when he was being a jerk she made sure he knew she wasn't gonna deal with it." Lucy laughed along with Y/N. 

"Alright now I've gotta hear this story,"

Flashback

"Y/N how are you liking the guild?" Ezra smiled walking up. 

"It's really nice here. I'm glad I joined!" Y/N smiled before the guild doors opened revealing an annoyed Laxus with the Thunder Legion. "Who's that?" Y/N asked almost intimidated by his looks and the Magic coming off him. 

"That's Laxus, he is one of our strongest members. Why don't you go say hi?" Y/N nodded. 

"Alright," She took a deep breath and walked over to the bar sitting down next to him ordering a drink. Laxus looked at her up and down and smirked. 

"So you're the newbie?" Y/N turned and smiled nodding her head. "So what other weakling did they bring in this guild?" Y/N's eyes widened.  

"Excuse me?" She asked her tone getting angry and Laxus laughed. 

"What's your dumb pow-WHAT THE-!!" Laxus shouted feeling something pour over him. He looked up and a milkshake was dripping over his head staining his clothes. He wiped the shake off his eyes and saw Y/N standing there with her hands on her hip. 

"If you must know I'm an S-class wizard and I'm a shadow dragon slayer." His eyes widened and Y/N wasted no time and kicked him ' you know where '. He fell down in pain and Y/N smirked grabbing the cherry from her shake off the floor. "Next time you talk to me, don't be an ass hole" she placed the cherry from her shake on his head giving him a smile. "Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Laxus sat there in shock with milkshake dropping off of him as Y/N walked out of the guild.