Dont leave me again~ Elfman X Reader

Hi guys I hope you like this one shot. I know it's long but this is the normal length of my chapters in my books and I like to give very descriptive stories I hope you like the chapter!

"Lissana move!!" Y/N screamed crying. She was holding her bleeding arm and limping towards the youngest Strauss. Y/N stood in front of Elfman blocking his little sister. Only to see that the beast was taking over his whole body.

"It's ok big brother. We still love you." Lissana opened her arms and Elfman raised his arm to hit her.

"Lissana!!" Mira screamed with tears.

"Lissana no!" Y/N screamed and with all of her strength left she pushed Lissana to the ground and got hit by Elfman instead.

"Y/N!!" The two girls screamed they run to her and see her lying on the floor in pain.

"Y/N come on you're gonna be okay" Mira ripped the bow out of her hair to wrap it around her would so it would stop the bleeding.

"Y/N why'd you push me down? You didn't have to do that." Lissana started to cry seeing her best friend near death.

"Guys I might not make it." Y/N said weakly.

"Don't say that you'll be fine!" Lissana yelled at her.

"Lissana, please don't blame your brother it wasn't him. Promise me you guys will take care of him okay. Tell him I don't blame him for what happened and that I lo-" Y/N stopped and her breathing slowed down. Her body began to float up and the two girls pushed her down.

"Dammit Y/N no!" Mira screamed.

"Y/N please don't leave us! Y/N no!" Lissana and her sister had tears streaming down her face and they screamed her name as she floated up into the sky.

(~~TimeSkip~~)

"Y/N Dreyar was the heart and soul of Fairy Tail. She will forever be remembered and our love for her will not disappear. We will keep her in our hearts and we shall never forget her strength and bravery she's shown the guild. May she rest in peace." The guild members cried and sobbed. Elfman stood in front of her tomb and cried.

"It's all my fault." He whispered. He cried more and more and someone pulled him back.

"This is your fault Elfman! I'll never forgive you ever! You're dead!!" Laxus screamed at Elfman and pushed him back.

"Laxus stop!" The master yelled and everyone froze. "Her last words were to not blame him. Do you really want to disappoint your sister and disobey her last wish!" Laxus shoved Elfman away leaving them in his lightning form. Elfman fell to his knees and cried even more. His two sisters came up to him and hugged him from behind.

"It wasn't your fault big brother Elf."

"Yes it was! I'm not a real man! I killed the woman I cared about! I'll never forgive my self." He pushes them back slightly and stands up. The guild walks away and so does he. It takes months for the guild to recover and become their selves again especially Elfman. Him and his sisters still visit her grave today.

Y/N POV
Where am I? I stand up seeing that I have no more wounds and my clothes are all back to normal. I walk further and see what looks like my guild. Did they redecorate or something? I walked in and everyone stopped and turned their heads to me.

"Umm hey guys what's wrong?" They look at me as if they've just seen a ghost when all of a sudden they burst into tears.

"Y/N!!" Everyone tackles me and they hug me.

"Guys what's wrong and why do you guys all look different?" They look confused.

"Y/N what are you talking about? And how are you here we thought you died" Levy explains. What is going on!? The last thing I remember is Elfman hit- Elfman!