Jackal X Reader

Hey guys, just wanted to try and update again. Hopefully, you like it. 

"Natsu go! I've got this." Y/N yelled making her and Jackal now alone. Jackal smirks and walks towards Y/N.

"Well now we're alone." He says and tries to put Y/N's hair behind her ear. She smacks his hand away making his eyes widen. 

"Dammit Jackal! I told you before I left to not mess with Fairy Tail." Y/N yelled at Jackal tsked and looked away. What the guild didn't know was that Y/N and Jackal knew each other from a while back and we're quite close. Y/N was taken from Tartaros one day and they tried to change her into a demon by putting demon particles into her body. Jackal came to save her and asked to save her by taking her place which they agreed to. Once Y/N was released she realised that half of the demon particles we're still inside of her. While she was already a dragon slayer she now was a demon dragon slayer. 

"Y/N look I'm sorry, but it's Mard Geer and the others, and I specifically came over here to find you. I-I missed you." Jackal blushed and so did Y/N. Before she left Jackal was never able to tell her his true feelings for her. 

"Jackal I-" Y/N tried walking closer to him but soon stopped and gasped seeing Jackal be punched by someone and get knocked down. Y/N turns her head to see Natsu standing there with an angry look in his eyes. 

"What were you doing with him! He's the enemy!" Natsu yelled at Y/N making her growl at hi. 

"Look Natsu you have no idea what he is to me, so stay out of it." She replied.

"I have no idea? Y/N he's the enemy!" 

"I owe him my life! Natsu he's the one that saved be before I came to Fairy Tail! He's the reason I'm now a full demon!" Y/N said with tears running down her face. Natsu looked shocked and turned over to see Jackal sitting on the ground avoiding eye contact. 

"Listen Natsu just go I'll take care of this." Y/N demanded making Natsu leave feeling bad for snapping at Y/N. Y/N walks towards Jackal and puts a hand out to help him up but he refuses. 

"What's wrong." 

"Y/N I can't touch you. If I do you'll get hurt because of my curse." Jackal replied. Y/N shook her head and engulfed him in a hug. Jackal's eyes widened and he tried to push Y/N off. 

"Y-Y/N no you'll get hurt! Get away from me!" He tried to keep pushing her off but failed. Y/N shakes her head and more tears roll down. 

"No I'll be fine just don't let go of me. Please" Jackal slowly wrapped his arms around her and held her tight and sure enough Y/N wasn't getting hurt by his curse. They sat like this for a few minutes before finally letting go of each other just looking into each other's eyes. 

"Jackal I don't want to fight you, but I can't control the whole guild. They'll come after you and they won't stop until Tartaros has fallen. So please just leave so you don't get hurt." Y/N pleaded looking him in the eye. Jackal put his hand over Y/N's cheek and gave her a sad look. 

"I can't do that. Mard Geer made me promise that if I ever betrayed him or tried to run away he'd come after you. Y/N I don't want to fight for him but I have to if I want to keep you safe, I don't want anything to happen to you again." 

"I don't care if he comes after me! Jackal just come with me maybe I can try to convince the guild to keep you safe until this is all over. I-I don't want you to get hurt either I want you safe too." Y/N tried to convince Jackal but he wouldn't give in. 

"Where's Y/N!?"  

"I don't know let's go find her!" Jackal and Y/N heard Cana and some of the others trying to find her. Jackal hugged Y/N tight one last time. 

"I have to go, Y/N you have to be careful they will stop at nothing to activate Face and get to Zeref." Jackal ordered and tried to leave. Y/N grabbed his hand and tugged him back towards her. 

"Promise me that I will see you after all of this." She demanded and gave him a stern look. Jackal smiled and leaned down. 

"I promise." He whispered in her ear. Jackal knew that he wasn't going to see Y/N afterwards so he wanted to express his feelings before he never got the chance. Jackal slightly moved his face from her ear to her face and smiled at her. Y/N had red cheeks and stared back at him. Jackal heard Y/N's guild mates coming and smashed his lips onto hers. Y/N was in a state of shock at first but soon gave in, kissing him back. 

"Y/N! Where are you!" Cana called out Y/N's name again making the two break their kiss. Y/N gave one last kiss to Jackal  before telling him to go before he was found. 

"I'm over here!" Y/N yelled out to Cana once Jackal was out of sight. 

(Once it's all over)

Y/N was running as fast as she could. After all of her injuries and pain she just went through she didn't care. She had to find Jackal. 

"Jackal!" She called out his name hoping that he would answer back. 

"Y/N" She heard someone whisper her name and looked around frantic. She then saw Jackal's body on the ground in pain. 

"Jackal!" Y/N yelled in worry. She ran down to him and fell to her knees beside him. Tears rolled down her face And she couldn't control herself. "You promised! Jackal please don't leave me!" Y/N yelled throwing her body on top of his. He weakly put his arm over her back and patted her back while smiling. 

"It's okay, I knew I wasn't going to make it through this. One way or another it was going to be my life or yours and I just couldn't let it be yours." Jackal coughed up some blood and Y/N just shook her head and closed her eyes. 

"NO! You're going to be fine, we will both make it through this together!" Y/N yelled and looked at him with watery eyes. 

"Y/N we both know that I won't make it just make me a promise as well. Promise me that you won't forget me and to not take this out on your guildmate who defeated me." Jackal said weakly and Y/N just nodded her head in response. 

"Good. Y/N don't forget that I love you.." Those were Jackal's last words before closing his eyes and not opening them again. 

"Jackal!" Y/N scream his name hurt and in pain. She wouldn't stop saying his name and she held his body as tight as she could. 

"I love you too." She mumbled into his chest. 

Hopefully you guys like this chapter. I'll try to update as soon as possible, don't forget to comment down below your requests. BYEEE!