Gajeel X Reader

This is a request by @2541FT I believe this was the user's name. I haven't been on wattpad for a while, I've just been really busy. This takes place during the GMG. I hope you like it! Enjoy!!

Today in the games were the Chariot Races. Gajeel and Natsu just placed in last and fell to the ground tired from the motion sickness. 

"And Fairy Tail's teams taking the last places leaving Saber Tooth with no points!" Gajeel and Natsu smiled at the guild seeing them cheering and happy tears. The two dragon slayers stood and walked back to their guild mates. Once Gajeel was out of the arena footsteps were heard running toward him. He looked up and saw Y/N sprinting towards him. Gajeel blushed seeing his crush run to him and froze. Y/N's smile grew with each step she got closer to him. Y/N stopped in front of him smiling with tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Y/N!? What's wrong!?" HE asked worried and without any hesitation, Gajeel's hands reached forward and held her face wiping the tears away with his thumb. He blushed at his actions and blushed more from what Y/N did. She lunged forward and hugged Gajeel. 

"Thank you, for defending and fighting for my family." She whispered in his ear. He slowly hugged her back. 

"Hey I've got to, I'm in Fairy Tail now. We never give up and we always fight for our family." She chuckled and nodded her head against his chest. 

"You bet," She let go of him and had a blush on her cheeks. "Come on, they'll wonder where we are." She started to walk away and Gajeel froze for a second. 

'Gajeel just do it!' He thought. He was slowly reaching for her hand but froze. 'Just grab her hand and kiss her already!!!' He reached a little further but used his other hand to pull it down. He sighed seeing her walk away farther and he slowly followed. 'She wouldn't feel the same way.' He told himself. Later in that day of the games was Y/N's match. Y/N didn't really show it but she was incredibly strong. 

"Fairy Tail's team A Y/N!!!!!" Her guild cheered watching her walk into the arena. Gajeel tensed up worried who she might go up against. "And Sabertooth's Orga!!!!" His eyes widened seeing him walk out and his fist clenched. 

"He's like 3 times bigger than her!" He shouted angrily. Laxus chuckled and smirked at Gajeel. 

"You've never seen Y/N fight, haven't you?" Gajeel thought for a moment when he realized he's never seen her fight. He shook his head and Laxus stood up walking towards Gajeel and closer to the edge of their booth. "She's a completely different person when it comes to fighting." Y/N and Orga stood there for a moment in silence. 

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. Y/N smirked and she glared at Orga. 

"She's a monster," Gajeel's eyes widened and he looked down at the arena. Orga started to laugh. 

"Well aren't you a little cutie? Why don't we make a bet on this fight?" Orga chuckled and Gajeel growled hearing him call her cutie. Y/N looked at him suspiciously.

"Depends on what you want?" Orga smirked and looked up at Gajeel. He saw Gajeel's anger grow from calling Y/N cute. The truth was that he paid a reporter to spy on the fairies and e found out that Gajeel had feelings for Y/N. Orga decided that if he fought Y/N he'd beat her to show Fairy Tail who's 'boss'. 

"I want you." Y/N's eyes widened and Gajeel punched the edge so hard a chunk of the concrete flew off. "If you lose you join Sabertooth and become mine," The whole Fairy Tail guild started to throw glares at Sabertooth and send insults. 

"Who the hell does this guy think he is!?" Gajeel yelled in anger. His hands gripped the balcony causing it to grip more. "Come on Y/N, say no." He quietly pleaded. Y/N thought for a moment and she looked at her guild mates and stopped at Gajeel. His face held anger and hatred. But once he made eye contact with her his face looked worried. He shook his head no at her and she turned back to Orga. Y/N closed her eyes and sighed.