Romeo X Reader

Today was Romeo's birthday! He couldn't be happier. Today he will be turning 14. Romeo stood in front of the mirror in his bathroom and smiled at himself. Not only was today his birthday, but he was going to also ask out his crush. The younger sister of Gajeel Redfox, Y/N Redfox. He was crazy about her. Her long (just pretend) H/C, and her big E/C eyes. Y/N was also an Iron dragon slayer like her older brother. He was a little scared of what Gajeel might react like when he did but, that didn't stop him one bit. Romeo left his house a little later than his dad and made his way to the guild. He opened the doors and was welcomed with many smiles and Happy Birthday wishes. There were streamers all over the guild and everyone was setting up for a party celebrating his birthday.

"Hey birthday boy!" Romeo turned his head and saw Natsu calling him over with Lucy, Gajeel, Erza, and Gray along with him.

"Hi guys, what's up?" Romeo asked and smiled.

"We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and ask if you could have one thing today what would it be?" Lucy responded and the others just nodded their heads behind her. Romeo put his finger to his chin thinking and his face started to turn really red. What he really wanted today was to have Y/N be his girlfriend, he didn't care about the gifts, cake, or even a party. He just wanted her. Romeo scratched the back of his neck and blushed with each passing second.

"W-Well I was kind of *gulp* was hoping to ask my crush out today." The group smiled ad gasped in shock. Natsu and Gajeel chuckled and wrapped their arms around Romeo's shoulders.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Gajeel asked. Romeo shook slightly knowing how protective Gajeel is over his little sister.

"U-U-Umm w-well th-that's kind of personal don't you think?" Romeo stuttered.

"Nah! Come one tell us man, maybe we can help you ask her out." Natsu added. Romeo was about to object again when he heard his name being called.

"Romeo!" The three guys turned their heads and saw Y/N there with a gift wrapped in a box with a blue bow. She waved and ran towards him. His heart started beating faster with each step she took that you could almost hear the rhythm of his heart beat. His face was so red that it put Erza's scarlet hair to shame. Y/N put the gift down and hugged him moving the dragon slayer's arms.

"Happy Birthday!" She cheered. Romeo gulped and smiled as she let go of him.

"T-T-Thanks." Natsu and Gajeel looked at each other than Romeo and put the puzzle pieces all together. Natsu smiled and Gajeel growled. Gajeel lifted his arms and was ready to pick up Romeo and start yelling at him. Seeing this Natsu tackled him to the ground and they started to fight.

"Get off me!"

"No! I know what you're going to do! You stupid metal head!"

"Shut up Pinkie!" Gajeel and Natsu started to insult each other while Romeo and Y/N talked.

"They're such idiots." Y/N sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Y-Yeah, hey Y-Y/N can I um talk t-to you?" Romeo asked and blushed even more if it was even possible.

"Yeah sure what is it?" Y/N smiled and brushed her H/L H/C hair out of her face over her ear. She always does this cause her hair is alway on her face. She usually wears a headband but seemed to forget it today.

"Don't even think about it, Romeo!!" Gajeel yelled across the room. Romeo and Y/N turn their attention to the dragonslayers again seeing Natsu on Gajeel's back pulling his hair while Gajeel is struggling to get to Romeo. Natsu covered his mouth with his other hand.

"Just let him!" He yelled back. Gajeel bit Natsu's hand and wriggled out of his grip and charged towards Romeo. Romeo's eyes widened as Gajeel jumped in the air to tackle him. Y/N gasped and grabbed Romeo's hand and pulled him to her causing Gajeel to just hit the floor.