Mission: Cracking the mask

Once again this chapter is short :( and no Mariah or Sasuke :(

Is anyone else getting bored of the war? Like i don't want the series to end but the war is really dragging. I got so bored waiting for the next chapter of the manga to upload that i started writing what happens after the war. And it's at least twenty pages on word; it's going to be longer though.

What happens after the war is going to be the last chapter so i'm making it SUPER long ^^

Rocks were flying everywhere. Everyone was exhausted from battling for hours. Naruto stood his ground making his favorite hand signs summoning a clone. Naruto and his clone ran towards the Masked Man making the Rasengan.

"Naruto, you know his power right? You have to aim for when he's about to absorb....that's when he becomes solid. Normal attacks will just slip through him." Kakashi warned.

"It's like when you counter attack! You have you use feints to get close to him and create an opening! Don't use big attacks!" Gai advised.

"I know! That's why I made a clone!" Naruto assured.

"Bee-san! Take me up!" Kakashi shouted while standing on the 8 tail's hand.

"Here!" He said extending his hand.

Gai pulled out his Soushuuga (nun chucks) Kakashi activated his Mangekyou Sharingan, and Naruto made his Chou mini Bijuudama (the nine tails bomb thing). Naruto rushed towards the masked man ready to strike but he went right through him. Cleaver as he is, the Masked Man swung his weapon at Naruto knowing that it was just a clone. Gai came from above and Naruto headed straight for him. The enemy held out his hand about to stop Naruto.

Gai's weapon stuck the mask causing a crack in it as the masked man stopped Naruto. Raising his weapon he tried to deflect Gai's nun chuck things which Gai was simultaneously swung. Gai jumped forward still swinging attacks at the masked man while Naruto was getting his attack ready. Most of Gai's attacks went through but the ones that didn't counted.

"I'll start with you..." The masked man said reaching for Gai.

"These leaf ninja are pests," the masked man thought.

Just as Gai's attack was about to hit his mask, he jumped out of the way not risking the chance of the mask falling off. Gai appeared behind the masked man and swung his weapon but Gai easily blocked it. Taking advantage of them being distracted, Naruto made his move. The masked man noticed Naruto's out stretched hand was already near him.

Looking to his left, the masked man saw Kakashi aiming his Mangekyou towards the Mazou. He jumped out of the way of Naruto's attack dropping his weapon. The Mazou was being sucked into another dimension but something happened......it didn't work. This alarmed Kakashi, shocking him and wondering how can this be?

"Too optimistic," the masked man scoffed.

Once again Naruto's aimed his attack at the masked man hoping for a hit.

"Don't tell me...." Kakashi thought.

Naruto's attack was about to reach the masked man but only hit rocks causing a huge shower of rock to tumble to the ground.

"He vanished?" Bee questioned.

Focusing on his surroundings, Naruto was sensing for his enemy. Swiftly Naruto jumped seeing that the masked man appeared in front of him and reached for him. As Naruto went higher his enemy just followed then swung his weapon only to get it stuck in a falling rock but went through. Naruto tried to block the weapon with his bare hands but the force was too overwhelming for him.

"He's strong! I can't even hit him!" Naruto thought.

"Bee-san!" Kakashi shouted holding Chidori in one hand and a kunai in another.

"I know!"

Kakashi poured his Chidori into the kunai then rushed towards Naruto and his opponent. Bee and Gai ran behind Kakashi as he made a path by cutting the rocks in the process.

"Too late!" Kakashi thought throwing the kunai.

Just as the masked man was about to grab Naruto the kunai came towards him hitting the mask. Unfortunately it went right through as did his hand through Naruto. The kunai bounced off a rock heading towards Naruto.

'I'll deal with the kunai! Naruto! Don't worry about that!" Kakashi shouted.

Naruto went for a punch stretching out his arm towards the masked man. The kunai rushed towards Naruto hitting the cloaked arm but didn't disrupt it. Kakashi used his Sharingan to get rid of the kunai. Closer and closer Naruto was to the mask. At the last second he jumped out of the way landing on the ground. Gai, Kakashi, and Naruto all landed a little a ways from him.

"Shit!" Naruto thought.

"Are you okay!?" Gai asked.

"Yeah....but if even that attack didn't work...." Kakashi said.

"How can we beat him!?" Naruto questioned.

"If only they knew my plan; they wouldn't want to fight me then." The masked man thought evilly.

That last part i wrote not from the manga sooooo what is his plan??? What kind of twist do i have for all of you???? Muhahaha