Demon country

Here's the next chapter XD i hope you guys like it hehe OVER 200 FANS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

(Mariah POV)

Two weeks, It's been two weeks since I left the ninja world. Technically I'm still in the ninja world but.............it's complicated. Kurayami was sitting before me with more scrolls for me to read next to her. For the past two weeks I've been sending her out to gather scrolls on every Kekkai Genkai I've copied. When I'm not reading then I'm practicing fighting with my Paths. So far I'm improving with the Renningan which is a huge benefit. I can control four at once which is good but I need all six to be better.

"Kurayami, are they back yet?" I asked.

"Yes, they're arriving right now." She answered.

"I'll let them in,"

I opened up the vortex thingy and then my little friends came in for their report.

"So how'd it go?" I asked them.

"Hehe pretty good," one answered.

"How come I don't like the way that you said that."

"Oh I bet once I tell you what I did you'll laugh,"

"What did you do?" I asked suspiciously.

"I jumped on Naruto's head making him run in circles." He laughed.

I face palmed at the little squirrels actions.

"Just tell me what happened."

"Naruto is pretty mad that no one can find you and everyone is looking for you. Um Naruto is going to an island to train and where he will be safe from the Akatsuki. That's all."

"Okay well how about you?" I asked turning to the bird.

"I was on the island and Naruto is beginning to befriend the 8 tails." She replied.

"Hm it's good that they're getting along; that will lead to problems for Madara. And what about you?"

I turned to the last animal, the mouse.

"Sasuke is still blind but he could tell right away that I was important. He was about to kill me but stopped; he even fed me! I can tell that he wants to find you; I hear him talking about you. He talks in his sleep."

At what he said I looked down in sadness but covered it up.

"Heh well, he'll find me sooner or later. But when he finds me he won't be too happy. You're dismissed, let me know if something major happens."

They bowed then disappeared out of this place.

"Mariah-chan....................are you sure that its healthy for you to be here?" Kurayami asked.

"Of course it's healthy. Why would you think otherwise?"

"Um well because I can tell that you're hurting from seeing these images."

"I'll be fine; they're nothing to me now."

"I know you're lying to yourself Mariah-chan. These mean everything to you, that's why we're here."

"No, we're here so I can see what I have overcome and the reason on why we're here in the first place."

"But it just isn't-"

"I don't care!" I snapped.

She was silent and stared at me with worried eyes then bowed her head. I sighed and started to stroke her head.

"I'm sorry.............it's just.............the stress and stuff........"

"I understand Mariah-chan............I just wish you didn't hurt yourself like this."