Killer Bee

• Dedicated to to all my awesome fans XD

I was in my hotel room very bored and I needed someone to talk to so I summoned Kurayami. The second she appeared she pounced on me and started purring and licking me saying how happy she is to see me.

"Ok Kurayami I think that's enough." I laughed.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"Oh the usual, Sasuke."

"Ah haven't seen him in a while since he left you, what's wrong now?"

"Oh that he's jealous that I'm getting over him,"

"YOU'RE GETTING OVER HIM! With whom? And you're with Sasuke again?!" She nearly shouted.

"I've been with Sasuke since Orochimaru died, it wasn't on purpose, it just....happened. I ran into him and he wanted me to join his team but he didn't know who I was but now he does. I'm getting over him because well I've been occasionally kissing this other guy in our group, Suigetsu." I said in one breath.

"Ah that does sound complicated. Why is it always you?"

"Exactly! Ever since I was put on team seven bad stuff has been happening to me. Do you know how many times I've almost died in the past five years? A lot like that one time at the Forest of Death, Final Valley, man that was scary, um training with Kisame, damn that was crazy, training with Hidan, too damn creepy, mostly training with the Akatsuki, um when we had to capture Gaara, one wrong move and I would've been dead, mostly capturing the Jinchuuriki, and Madara almost kills me a lot." I named counting on my fingers.

"I don't think seven is your lucky number," She chuckled.

"Must you always crack jokes and the worst possible time?"

"Yes," She said innocently.

"How advanced are you now?" I asked.

"Better than a few years ago,"

"Good, I want you to help us with capturing a Jinchuuriki."

"Oooooohhhhh sounds dangerous, I'm in."

"Sweet, so how about we discuss our battle strategy."

"YAY we get to work together again!" She cheered.

For the rest of the night we discussed our battle strategies with different scenarios. The sun started to rise which meant it was time to wake everyone up.

"Pst, Kurayami. Wake up Karin and scare the shit out of her."

"Will do."

She slowly approached Karin who was sleeping in her bed and got right up to her face with her mouth open revealing her sharp teeth. It was soooo hard containing my laughter. Kurayami started to drool on Karin which was making her wake up.

"What the hell is this?" Karin mumbled with her eyes still closed wiping the drool off her face.

She then opened her eyes and screamed bloody murder causing everyone else to wake up. I was laughing hysterically causing me to clutch my stomach and fall backwards, soon Kurayami was joining me in laughter. Suigetsu jerked up getting his sword but fell. Juugo jumped to his feet but he tripped over nothing because he was still tired and then Sasuke jerked up and just enjoyed the show but was still alert.

Karin glared at me and when Suigetsu started to laugh too once he realized what happened. I couldn't stop laughing neither could Kurayami.

"Hahahaha oh my hahahaha God hahaha that was hahahaha hilarious hahaha good job hahahah Kurayami hahaha." I laughed wiping a tear from my eye.