Stupid Madara

(Kakashi's POV)

We started to run towards the battle sight as fast as we could.

"I've got the scent! They've already gotten to Sasuke!" Kiba announced.

"Those bastards!" Naruto growled.

We approached the forest to see that it's burning from the black flames.

"What's that?" Sakura asked.

"It's one of Itachi's techniques!" Naruto said.

"Yamato!" I shouted.

"On it, senpai!" He shouted back making hand signs.

He made the ground separate the trees making a path for us.

"Go on without me!" He yelled.

"All right, everyone else follow me!" I said activating my Mangekyou Sharingan.

We ran to the battle field to see it destroyed.

"There's still a trace of their scent but....." Kiba said.

"We're too late...." I sighed.

"Naruto..." Sai started.

"Mariah's scent is here too." Kiba said.

I looked up to see where he was. I walked over to him and saw blood on the ground, a lot of it.

"Who's blood is that?" I asked.

"It's Mariah's,"

(Sasuke's POV)

I awoke in a dark place seeing that there were bandages over my chest. I looked over to my right and saw Mariah all bandaged and unconscious.

"I gave you some first aid along with Mariah's help." I heard a voice say.

I looked to my left seeing a figure in the shadows.

"You won," He said.

Images of Itachi's dead body flashed through my mind.

"It was very close, though...you're still badly wounded. You shouldn't be so reckless with your life."

Then he stepped out of the shadows, it was the man who had Mariah when I fought Deidara.

"We've met once before...as enemies. Don't worry about what happened with Deidara. I'm no longer your foe. I brought you here to tell you something important. Not interested, I see.....maybe you'll pay attention if I say it like this......It's about Uchiha Itachi."

I looked over at him.

"There we go.....you know so much about your brother, and at the same time, you know nothing." He started to take off his mask. "All right, why don't I start by introducing myself? Like you, I'm a living breathing Uchiha, and the man who know the truth about Uchiha Itachi."

I felt my Sharingan activate my eye then started to bleed. Then I saw black flames go on his shoulder. He dropped the mask and screamed in pain staggering back into the shadows. My eye started to hurt so I placed my hand over it.

"What..the hell..was that??" I panted.

"The Amaterasu that Itachi implanted into you,"

"What?" I thought.

He got his mask and put it back on.

"That Itachi....even in death, he never ceases to amaze me. Even planning for a situation like this."