Love makes you do stupid things

Sorry for the wait :P so i bet that some of you will like this chapter ^^

Madara's eyes widened as he stared at the young shinobi who had confident eyes. Anger rose inside of him....If she stops the Edo Tensei then his goal will be even harder to achieve. He couldn't let Mariah out of his sight; not even for a second or else she'll be gone and off to stop Kabuto.

Madara had to kill her right away. Ever since her interference she's been nothing but trouble......First he had to get the bijuu out of her then kill her which will lead to her demise. If he waits any longer then she'll be an even bigger pain. He should've killed her all those years ago while she was still a defenseless little girl.

Back when Zetsu first brought her to the Akatsuki, Madara knew something was going to go wrong with her but he ignored the feeling. Regretting ignoring that feeling now he took out a kunai attempting to stab Mariah in the chest but promptly she dodged it with ease. She went for a kick but Madara caught it and twisted it but she brought up her other leg almost hitting him in the head but he ducked.

From there the battle commenced between the two once again. Both were equally matched for the time being. Mostly they were fighting only with Taijutsu since both were running low on chakra. Mariah knew that she could go on forever for she had good stamina.

Tadashi and the others were still working on defeating the tailed beasts which was starting to get easier because they were starting to get worn out and Mariah was distracting Madara.  Everyone has been holding their own very well as they fought. Every once in a while at least someone would glance over at Mariah and her fight between Madara. She had the upper hand even though her mind is on so many other things. She doesn't even know how she is winning because of all of the distractions that are around her.

She's seeing so many things right now. She can see the battle between the Kages and the real Madara and the various battles with the other shinobi. Death and blood......that's all she can see out of her Paths eyes. She also had to deal with the raging beasts screaming inside her head nagging her about her skills. Mariah had to glance every now and then at her comrades and.....Tadashi.

Flipping out of range avoiding Madara attempt to cut off her tail.....yes she was still fused with Kurayami who was very silent. She was probably scared and intimidated by the bijuu. Using her almighty push she managed to put some distance between her and Madara giving her enough time to conserve her energy and regain her chakra.

"Getting tired Madara?" Mariah taunted.

"I won't stop until you're dead." Madara hissed.

"I'm guessing that you don't care about me being your tool anymore?"

"It'll be a minor setback but I'll have to deal with it. I have a backup plan since there was a possibility that you wouldn't live to this point in time. I had this whole thing planned for so many years now so I didn't even know of your existence. When I found out about you then you made my plan much easier but it seems that I have to go back to the original plan."

"And that would be?"

"Not telling you," He said from behind Mariah attempting to kick her back.

"Awe but if I'm going to die then you should tell me your evil plan." Mariah whined  dodging his attack.

"I'm not that stupid; there might a slim chance of you surviving."

"Fine then..............bring it.............old man...."

*Play video on the side*

Madara smirked at her comment......she never lacks to amaze him with her smart mouth in the face of danger. She's bold and daring and won't back down which pissed him off but at the same time humorous. His chakra was too low for him to perform and jutsus let alone use his Sharingan against her. There wouldn't be a point anyway by using it because she could just dispel it with her own.