21

Tae: He got into a car accident
****

H: w-what....

Tae: Don't go anywhere. I will pick you up.

*end call*

No.. haha nono . This is a prank. This is definitely a prank... I pick up my phone and dial Jungkook number, but... it was engage...

*20 mins later*

*ring ring*

H: h-hello

Tae: hyein im outside.. hurry up.

*hospital*

BTS was there waiting outside the operation room. God please save him I beg you. Please.
***
*1 and half hour later*

Doctor: Jeon Jungkook relative

*everyone stand up and rush to the doctor*

Jin: D-doctor how's my friend condition?

Doctor: your friend is in critical stage. I encourage you to call his close relative as something bad might happen to him.

Jin: W-what do you mean bad?

Doctor: There's high chance that he won't make it.

H: What do you mean?

Doctor: He .. *sigh* might die.

H: N-no... no jebal... save hi- *faint*

Everyone: HYEIN!

Next morning

I woke up and realised that I was on my bed.. W-was it all a dream.. Please be a dream please.

I went to the toilet and wash up...My head hurt like hell and my stomach is growling.. Im hungryyyyyy...

I went downstairs and the first thing I saw is BTS sitting at the coach looking very sad and they are all wearing black suit. Why the hell are they doing here.

H: What are you guys doing here? and where is Jungkook?

Tae: HYEIN!! *run towards her* *hug her* Finally you're awake

H: W-what do you mean I finally awake?

Tae: y-you fainted..

H: *eyes widen* T-tae... All this is not a dream? .. J-jungkook..

Jin: *go towards her* hyein.. Please be strong.. *tears dropping*

H: Haha. no.. this can't be.. This is a prank.. Come one its not funny.. . Nice prank.. thank you. *looking around* Ok JUNGKOOK come out now You tried....

Jimin: Just shut up hyein. HE'S GONE. HE IS NO LONGER HERE. BECAUSE OF you...

Suga: Yah jimin.

Jimin: What? It's true. If only she trust him amd followed him on that day.... he will be here right now.... with us...

J-hope: yah yah jimin stop it.

H: *tears dropping* Hey jimin *wiping her tears* .. Imagine a girl that you love ask you to be her boyfriend JUST because of a fucking dare that was made by HER FRIENDS. What will you feel?. SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE THE MOST CHEATED ON YOU ONCE. What THE FUCK WILL YOU FEEL... Will you ever trust her again after whatever shits she did? h-huh?

Jimin: *silent*

H: You think I want all this to happen huh? YOU THINK I DON'T LOVE HIM?... I would already abort HIS child if i dont love him..

Everyone: *eyes widen*

Tae: W-what?

H: YES. IM PREGNANT... *sob*. I had a high fever and i was feeling weak. Tae send me to the hospital that day and when i woke up the doctor told me that i was pregnant and i told him not to tell Tae... the day after, I can be discharged . I was so excited to meet Jungkook and tell him about my pregnancy... But.. on that day when i go to his house... he was fucking his Girlfriend... Now tell me Jimin. What the fuck will you feel if you were me!.

Jimin: I-im sorry..

Everyone: we are all sorry .

Jimin: But hyein.. He told me that he love you so much. He told me he regret whatever shit he did to you. and about that girl. Yes . She's the one who force him to enter the classroom. If he didnt follow what she told him to do, He threaten him by saying that she will hire people and hurt you.

Namjoon: hey guys stop it. Things will not end if you continue talking this way.

H: *was about to go up*

Tae: Where are you going.

H: change

Tae: For?

H: Meet Jungkook..

Tae: Hyein...

H: I want to meet him tae. Let me meet him. I need him. *holding her stomach* . we need him. Im going to the hospital. And ehy are you guys wearing black suits? go and change, it looks like you guys are going to someone funeral.

Everyone: *Looking down*

Tae: He's gone hyein.. he is dead.