14

Jk: Because I love you

H: J-jungkook..

Jk: *cough* I really do

Hyein POV

As much as I want to believe him, but no I can't , I'm afraid he will do the same thing again. Should I give him another chance?

H: *soft voice* J-jungkook..

Jk: yea?

H: you said you love me..

Jk: yea...

H: *tears dropping* Then why did you cheated on me.

Jk: ...

H: *smile-sob* why

Jk:..

H: ANSWER ME!

Jk: I DON'T KNOW! I don't know okay.. I know whatever I did to you hurt you but I don't know why okay I don't know....

H: *smile* ones a fuckboy will always be a fuckboy

Jk: I AM NOT A FUCKBOY! How many time should i say that I fucking love you ! What do you want me to do to make you fucking believe me!

H: leave me.

Jk: *long pause* FINE! If that is what you want! Okay then I will fucking leave you.

My heart crack into pieces when he said that.

Jk: I will not bother you I will not call you and Starting from today onwards, let's act that we don't know each other.

I stood up wiping my tears and walk out of the room.

Jungkook POV

FUCK IT! I am so fucking tired. *smirk* let's just see how long you can avoid me.

Hyein POV

Am I doing the right thing? I really love him I miss him so much. But, can I trust him?
***
Skip skip
***

Home

Hyein POV

I was laying down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

Suddenly I remember that me and Jungkook need to do math homework together!

Shit! How am I gonna face him. FUCK!I ain't getting a freaking D this time nonono.
Fuck it I'm going to his house.

*skip time*
*jungkook house*

Come on hyein you can do this. Just apologise and everything can be just fine.. Yes..

*ding dong*

where is this kid ugh... should I or... FUCK IT .. I'm sorry Jungkook hehe.

I press his password and without hesitation, I enter the house.

"Jungkook-ah...Jungkookie..."

Is he not at home? but his sho-... h-heels? Nono I'm sure it belong to his mom.

I close the door,put my bag down on his couch and tip toe to his room.

"Jungkook-ah" still whispering

Aish why am I whispering. Its not like Im going to steal anything or what.

I was about to knock on his door ... suddenly..

Jk: *moan*

H: HAHAHA It's only a day without me *Jungkook-ah* and you al- *eyes widen*