2- bully

Hyerin POV

Finally, it is break time. I take my lunchbox and headed to a place where there will no one. I have no friends ever since I step in this school. People look at me in a "disgusting" way because of the way I dress.

I found a perfect spot for me to sit and eat my lunch. When I was about to open my lunchbox, suddenly someone pushes me hard from the back making me fall to the front. I hissed in pain when I fell and scratched my knee on the ground. I don't really care about that, but what makes me boil is HIM taking my lunchbox away from me and threw it in the dustbin.

H: YAHH! what the hell did you just do?! 

JK: That is for ruining my homework and making me go to detention.

H: Do you really have to go to that extent? BY THROWING MY FOOD?! I'm starving you fucking idiot.

JK: Chill I can buy for you in the school canteen. 

H: Hit me, kick me, slap me do whatever you want Jungkook! But don't ever touch my food!

JK: I don't care

He left without apologizing. My blood started to boil. I ran to him and slap his head hard till he falls.

H: ohh I'm sorry I didn't see you there *smile*

JK: Kim Hyerin!!!!

I ran away from him as fast as I can while panting. I stop to catch my breath when suddenly  I heard Jungkook calling my name. I got frightened and went to a dark classroom just right beside me and hide under a table. 

After 15 minutes of hiding, the school bell rings, That means the break is over. I slowly stood up and peeked outside the classroom to see if he is still there or not. 

"Thank goodness he's gone pheww" I mumble to myself while wiping my sweat at my forehead

"No one can run away from me baby"

My heartbeat beats violently when I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to look at that person. His eyes were red in color It scares me to death. I look at him and smile shyly

H: hahaha h-h-hi Ju-Jungkook

JK: aww my baby is afraid of me?

When I was about to run away he caught my wrist and pull me towards him.

H: let me go you jerk!

Jk: Not until you apologize to me *smirk*

H: Me? apologize to you? HAHAHA NEVER!

I can see his eyes getting redder. He smirk and pinned me to the wall.

Jk: You know. You don't look that bad. 

H: Jeon Jungkook don't you da-

I was cut off when he suddenly kissed me roughly on my lips. My eyes widened, I tried to pull him off me but he grabs my hand and holds it tightly. He pulls me closer to him and make the kiss deeper. Slowly he went down to my neck, suck at my sweet spot leaving hickey I moan a little and he smirk while sucking it hard.

Before he could do anything more than this, I kick his "thing" down there and that make him fall down and groan in pain. 

I was about to run away but he grab my leg making me fall down on my knee that has scratches. I groan because of the pain.

I look at Jungkook who is still holding his "thing" with his left hand and his right hand still holding my leg tightly.

H: YAH! Jeon Jungkook let me go!

He Ignore me while his face still looking down not facing me.

H: Yah.... are you okay?

Still ignoring me. *sigh* this kid... I went closer to him and slowly tap his head.

H: Yah Jungkook...

He let go of my leg 

Jk: leave

H: I'm not going anywhere until you face me

Jk: No! This is so embarrassing! Get out!

H:..* still at the same position *

Jk: Yah! Are you deaf?

***

Jungkook look up and saw hyein who Is still sitting quietly.

***

H:OMG!