8 smut

Hyein POV

Tae: Fine If that is what you want. Do not come to me crying. Because starting from now I will not take care of your surroundings.

I look at him with my teary eyes. Why does it hurt me so bad when he said that. I regret saying those harsh words to him. Whatever he said is right, but, I've always been waiting for these long time ago.

H: y-yah T-

And he left not even bothering listening to me. It hurt so bad. He is always there for me during my sad and happy moments. He is like my bestfriend. Why did I said that to him *sob*

***
After school

I have no mood at all after the fight that happen between me and Tae. His words keep repeating in my head. I went home alone because Jungkook told me that he need to do some stuff first. I don't even bother asking him so I just said "ok".

***
Home
Time: 11.30pm
Jungkook pov

I enter the house slowly without making any noise to prevent hyein waking up. I open her room door slowly and my eyes widen when I saw her sitting on the bed ...looking happy but angry?

Jk: haha h-hi b-babe

H: HAHAHA.. ohh hi baby HAHHAZ

JK: w-what a-are you laughing at haha.

H: This video HAHA His reaction is sooo funny HAHHA

Jk: Ha ha ha ha let me see.

My eyes widen when I saw the video. It is about a guy who get kick right at his dick by his girlfriend.

Jk: why did she kick his dick OMG that's painful ahhh.

H: For coming home late *serious voice*

I gulp my saliva and look at her who is staring at me with her pissed face.

Jk: what?

H: where did you go?

Jk: somewhere

H: where?

Jk: Ok look you need to learn how to respect people privacy.

H:ohh now you're talking about privacy?.. ok then

Jk: good

She stood up and try to walk out of the room but I stop her.

Jk: where do you think you're going?

H: out.

Jk: where?

H: RESPECT people privacy Jeon Jungkook.

Hyein POV

I am so fucking mad when he told me to respect his fucking privacy. Well okay then Jeon Jungkook, I Will respect your privacy. I stood up from the bed and try to go out from my room but he stop me by holding my wrist.

H: RESPECT my privacy Jeon Jungkook

And from there, I know I am already dead.

Jk: Tell me when I ask nicely Hyein *smile*

Ok that smile is creeping me out shit. But no I have to be brave.

H: M-Y-F-B.

Jk: The fuck is that?

H: Mind your *smile* fucking business

Jk: *smirk* you need to learn how to respect your daddy