Personal Imagine For Kiara

I sulked along the sidewalk making my way home from work walking under the dimly lot street lamps and bright moon, dreading stepping through the front door of my house. You see my mom died when I was very young leaving me to take care and withstand the verbal and physical abuse of my alcoholic father. Thankfully I have my boyfriend Harry if it weren't for him who knows where I'd be?

I unlocked the front door and stepped into the house immediately being hit with the strong scent of whiskey. I slowly inched further into the house. There sat on the couch my father with a bottle of whiskey in hand. I accidentally made the floor creek and his head turned towards me a eerie smirk coming across his face.

"Look who's home!" he yelled making me cringe. "Where were ya you brat!?" he spat at me.

"I was at work..." I said in a hushed whisper.

"Oh we're you now? well it's 10 o'clock and I still don't have my dinner which your little ass was suppose to make! I guess you need to be taught a lesson!" he screamed right before he charged at me.

I thought he would do the usual slap and kick but he was relentless this time. By the time he was done I could barely walk up the stairs. Once I reached my bedroom I crashed on my bed reaching for my phone in my pocket dialling Harry's number.

(Phone call: H- Harry K- Kiara)

H-Hey baby

K- Hi...

H- Kitten what's wrong? Have you been crying?

K- My dad Harry I can't be around him anymore...

H- Pack your stuff babe I'm coming to get you...

K- Wait Harry what do you mean?!

H- We're running away now I'll be there in a few minutes I love you Kiara stay strong for me...

K-Okay love you too Haz bye.

I quickly rushed around my room grabbing some clothes, and other necessities throwing the into a duffle bag waiting for Harry to come to my rescue. I heard knock on my window meaning Harry was outside. I opened my window throwing my bag outside. Slowly and painfully making my way down the ladder attached to the side of the house. I finally made my way down the ladder nearly crying because of how much pain my bodies was in limping my way over to Harry's open arms. He gave me a big warm comforting hug before placing me in the passenger seat of his ranger rover. He got in the drivers seat looking over at me. He leaned over and gave me a long warm caring kiss and a light kiss to my forehead.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you baby....but we can start our new life together now just you and me. I love you Kiara don't forget it from now until forever I will do everything to protect you." He whispered to me.

"I love you too Haz thank you for everything..." I croaked out.

And with that Harry revved his cars engine speeding away into our new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I updated! Kiara I hope you liked this. Let me know what you guys think?! And REQUESTS ARE OPEN, just inbox me with your name and plot for your request. Anyway thanks for all the votes and reads guys I means a lot to me. Love you!

- Isha xx