#2- Your First Date

#2- Your First Date

You were at your apartment getting ready for your first date with Harry. You two had been texting and texting and he finally asked you out. You had absoutly no idea what he was going to do. You took a shower and washed your hair and body in apple body wash and shampoo. You walked to your closet and put on your casual black dress (http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/as-noir-as-im-concerned-dress) and slipped on your favoruite short black converse. You checked the time 6:30pm Harry would be there in 30 minutes. you went to your dresser and put on a little winged eyeliner, mascara, and pink vanilla lip gloss. You put your hair back with a black hair bow and went to wait at the door. *Ding* you opened the door to reveal a smirking Harry. He looked so hot in his tan chinos, his white v-neck tee and white converse all toped off with a blue blazer. "Hello (y/n) you look stunning" he said making you blush. "You look pretty hot yourself" you replied. You grabbed your clutch and walked hand in hand out towards Harry's range rover. The whole car ride Harry held your hand and would sneak glances at you admiring your beauty. He pulled up to a small park, as you were about to get out he rushed to your side and opened the door intertwing your fingers leading you down the path. You came up to this beautiful picnic. You and Harry talked the whole evening anout your family, friends. work, life. You found out he was famous and were so happy for him. As you drove back to your house you kept talking about your future still with his hand intertwined with yours. Just as you pulled out your keys he grabbed your hand and spun you around. Right as you were about to say bye you felt his soft., plump, pink lips on yours moving in sync. " I like you alot (y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he pecked you lips. " Yes!" you squealed and you jumped into his arms. Best date ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Lovlies

This was so long ahh! I willtry to make a few short ones as well its just this one felt it had to be long!

Let me know what you think and even give requests.

Vote.Comment.Read.Follow

-Ishaxx ^_^