#1- How you meet

#1- How you meet

You were inside Starbucks waiting inline. You had just had a terrible day, your boss had yelled at you because you were late, you skipped breakfast, and missed lunch, and your clothes were still wet because of the rain. "Hello love, what can I get you?" the cashier woman asked. "I'll have a grande caffe mocha please" you told her with a smile. You went over to wait by the counter when a certain brown mop of curls and piercing green eyes caught your attention. He was staring intently at you and you sheepishly looked away. "Grande caffe mocha!"the lady called out. Just as you put your hand on the cup you felt someone elses. It was the boy who was staring at you earlier. "Hello love, you can have this one I will wait" he said to you with a deep and husky voice which made you blush. "No it's okay I'll wait" you replied still blushing. "Your cute when you blush" he said, this only made you blush harder. "My names Harry whats yours?" he asked. "I'm (y/n) " you replied looking down. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he told you. " I know we just met but could I get your number?" He asked. "Sure" you replied. You gave him your number, he smirked at you and dropped his right eye with a wink and walked out of the shoppe coffee in hand. A few minutes later you were walking home when your phone buzzed.

H- Hey beautiful I'm looking forward on getting to know you ;)
-Harryxx

You blushed at his sweetness. And that coffee was the start of a beautiful relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY GOD I FINISHED!
What do you think?
Comment.Vote.Follow

Bye - Ishaxx ^_^