Personal Imagine For Victoria

My alarm clock had gone off and I groaned as I shut it off. Its my birthday today. I reached for my phone and smiled at the sight of a new text from Harry.

'Hey Baby! Happy Birthday! I love you so much Victoria, more than you will ever know. I wish I could be there... but anyway I love you so much have a great day beautiful! xxx -Harry'

My heart swelled at the sight of it. I really did miss him and would do anything to see him, he's been gone for nearly 4 months, but now it's time for the day to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They day dragged on all day today I had gotten plenty of congrats and hugs today from friends and people at work but the only person I wanted to see was Harry.

I trudged up the stairs to mine and Harry's flat, fumbling with the keys and slumping through the door. I put my things down and took of my sandals, and was greeted with rose petals at my feet and the warm smell of pasta. I walked further through the flat letting the rose petals guide my feet. The trail ended, and the sight before me took my breath away, a table for two set up with my favourite pasta on each plate and two glasses of champagne.

"Hello Beautiful, I missed you" a familiar voice said from behind.

I turned around and was greeted by non other than Harry. "HARRY!" I said while jumping into his warm open embrace. "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't going to be home for another 2 weeks!?" I asked while still clinging onto him for dear life.

"The tour ended earlier then expected, so I caught a last minute flight to see my beautiful girl on her special day" he said while stroking my cheek.

We both leaned in, sharing a loving sweet kiss. " I love you Harry" I spoke breathlessly.

" I love you too Victoria, you are my world and only joy" he spoke giving me a sweet peck on the nose.

For the rest of the night me and Harry ate dinner, laughed and cuddled. He told me all about the good and bad times he had on tour. He had given me my present which I told him wasn't necessary but he wasn't having it. He got me a Canon camera, I was blown away and thanked him with cute pecks all over his face. We ended the night with Harry's arms wrapped securely around me, both of us snuggled in bed, and him showering my head in kisses.

"I love you Victoria, don't ever forget it baby" he whispered kissing me goodnight.

It truly was the best birthday ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS WASUP?
So Victoria I'm sorry it took a while I had writers block, but I hope you liked it! And to all my other wonderful readers I'm taking requests for an imagine or preference so please comment! Ily all! Anyway...

Vote.Comment.Read.Follow

-Ishaxx ^_^