Personal Imagine For Naya

I parked my car in Louis' driveway, slowly making my way up the steps to my best friends and goddaughters flat. I rang the doorbell, not even two seconds later I'm dragged in and being welcomed by two familiar faces and one new one.

" Naya! I haven't seen you in forever!" Sophia my 7 year old goddaughter yelled with excitement in her voice.

"Hi Soph, I missed you too!" I said giving her a tight hug.

"Hey Naya! How's my best friend been?" Louis asked me while giving me a warm smile accompanied by a soft hug.

"Pretty good, I'm just busy with school and stuff" I replied.

"Oh that sucks haha" Louis said laughing, which I returned with a playful hit to his chest. We broke apart from a cough in the background. I turned my body from Louis and came face to face with the unknown attractive face.

"Hey Lou, wanna introduce me?" the mysterious man asked with a cute dimpled smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah! Harry this is Naya, one of my best friends" Louis replied gesturing to me. "And Naya, this is Harry, one of my best mates from when I was younger" Louis said gesturing his hand to Harry.

"Hi Harry, I'm Naya" I said raising my hand upward. He surprised me by giving me a big hug by wrapping his toned and warm arms around me.

"I'm more of a hugger" he whispered lowly in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I giggled lightly turning my attention back towards Sophia who started talking to me about average 7 year olds problems, but who could blame her?

For the rest of the day me and Harry had gotten to know a fair bit about each other, and might I admit I am really falling for him, I blame the dimples and green eyes. It was after dinner and I was helping Louis clean up while Harry entertained Sophia. Don't get me wrong Louis is attractive but he is my best friend and I want it to stay that way. I was closing the dishwasher and I tripped forward bumping into Louis' chest.

"Oh sorry Lou" I said quietly looking up into his ocean eyes.

"No problem Naya" he replied casually. I didn't realize we were still looking at each other until we were interrupted by a cough. I turn around to see Harry looking at us with green eyes filled with sadness, anger, and jealousy?

"Oh hi Harry" I replied stepping back from Louis.

"No it's fine you two can continue, I'm leaving anyway" he replied with a cold emotionless tone, stomping out of the flat slamming the door behind him. I quickly said bye to Lou and ran after Harry. I follows him into a club, I walked past the sweaty grinding bodies to the bar where I found a familiar mop of chocolate curls. I softly sat beside him gently putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Harry what's wrong, why'd you storm out?" I asked over the music. He looked up at me with loving yet sad eyes as he began to speak.

"It's just... I really like you Naya, and when I saw you in Louis' arms, every chance I thought I had with you, felt like it was ripped away" he replied looking down. I grabbed his chin pulled him up smashing my lips to his, savouring his sweet plump lips as much as I could.

"I'm not with Louis Harry, I wanna be with you" I said in between kisses. He didn't reply instead he kept snogging me. We went back to his flat did some different things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Year Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, it's been a year since Harry and I's 'eventful' night. Since then he became my boyfriend and we moved in with each other except I've been hiding something I should have told him the day we met. I lied to him about Louis and I, yes we are best friends and always will be, but we did date for a while, me and Lou decided we were better as just friends and never brought it up again, but I half to tell him.

"Hey babe, can you come to the couch for a second" I called to Harry.

"Sure baby" he replied. Not long after he swiftly walked to the couch plotting down next to me taking me hands in his. "What's up?" he asked, curiosity filling his jade eyes.

"Harry I should have told you something the first day we met but i didn't so before we go any further in this relationship I should tell you" I started off taking a breath of air. "You see me and Louis did date, it was only for about a month until we realized were better as friends, he then met Eleanor and they had a beautiful baby girl, they broke up but we stayed best friends throughout this." "So what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry I lied to you Harry I hope you can forgive me" I finished looking up at him with sorrowful eyes.

"Oh Naya, I'm not mad at all baby I have no reason to be" he smiled whilst pulling me in his lap.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yes really, you may have lied, but in the end I have your heart and you have mine, and to me that's all that matters to me" he explained planting a chaste kiss on my lips.

"I love you Harry" I said kissing him deeply.

"I love you more Naya, more than you will ever know."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oof that was long! Naya I hope you liked it love! And thanks again for all your support babe! To everyone else THANKS FOR 14K READS! Haha keep voting and commenting guys because REQUESTS ARE OPEN for anything you want! :D Anyway...

Vote.Comment.Follow.Read

-Ishaxx ^-^