#15-Your Sick

#15-Your Sick

It was early morning and you were cuddled in bed with Harry when all of a sudden your stomach started to turn. You got out of Harry's grasp and dashed to the bathroom puking your guts out into the toilet. You soon felt two warm hands pull your hair back and rub your back. "Hey babe, you feeling okay?" Harry asked. "No, I think I'm sick" you replied only to be puking more. Harry got up and tapped away at his phone and came back helping you to wash up. "Haz, you should get ready you have rehearsals in an hour" you croaked out while brushing your teeth trying to get the horrid taste out. "Not anymore, I told them I couldn't go because my baby is sick" he sweetly replied. "Thank you Haz, love you" you replied feeling dizzy. "C'mon babe, lets get you to bed" he said carrying you bridal style to bed. Harry set you down and tucked you in and left the room. He returned 5 minutes later with everything be thought you may have needed or wanted. He grabbed all of your favourite movies, some sprite and saltine crackers, Advil and cough syrup, an extra pillow and blanket, and some tea. He gave you your medicine and put a movie into the DVD player, he slid into bed with you and wrapped you up all cozy with blanket and his body heat. You two watches movies all day and stole kisses every now and then. You really couldn't have asked for better boyfriend. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so HI GUYS!!!
So sorry I haven't updated I've just been busy and I didn't get wifi for a week! But I'm gonna try to update every couple of days. If I'm in a rush I might do short ones but yeah. So requests? JUST COMMENT anyway sooooooooooooooooo....

Vote.Comment.Read.Follow

-Ishaxx ^_^