Personal Imagine For Peyton

I was walking up the driveway to my best friend, Harry's flat. Yes Harry as in Harry Styles, is my best friend, I've known him since I could remember. I walked into his flat, he gave me a key a while back. As I was walking down the hall I heard yelling. His girlfriend was here.

Don't get me wrong Kenzie is a great person and perfect for Harry, there's just one problem. She hates me. She thinks that we are secretly dating when we are not! I love Harry with all my heart but I don't think he likes me that way but whatever. I walk into the kitchen, only to have both their heads snap towards me. Kenzie immediately scowling and Harry looking sad and glum.

"What do you want?!" Kenzie harshly spat at me.

"I just came to hang out with Harry" I simply stated. She looked at me with a hard face and then back to Harry.

"You know what Peyton?! You can have Harry I mean you guys obviously like hanging out and Harry hangs out with you more than me anyway!" she yells directly at me.

"It's not like that!" Harry speaks up. "I love you Kenzie! But Peyton has been my best friend forever, what do you expect me to do?" he says looking deeply into her eyes.

"Choose Harry" she states bluntly. "Choose between me or her because I can't trust you knowing you two are in contact" she says glancing over at me with hard eyes. I for one, am frozen in my spot, not daring to speak or move.

"Peyton leave" Harry says not looking at me. I stand still for a moment tears threatening to leak from my eyes.

"Have a happy life Harry, you two Kenzie" I say in a barely audible voice. I glance at both of them, Kenzie giving me a satisfied smirk, and Harry not even looking up from his boots. I turn on my heel and run out of the flat back to mine, tears over flowing from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Week Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since the incident and honestly I'm a mess. I miss Harry he is my best friend and I need him. Now here I am quietly sniffling on my couch watching sappy romance movies, and eating junk good non-stop. I was in the middle of watching The Notebook when my doorbell rang. I dragged myself up from my couch, trudging over to the door, my haw dropping when I see who's on the other side.
It was Harry.

"Harry, what do you want?" I say trying to sound strong but failing.

"I'm so sorry Peyton, I should have left Kenzie when she started being mean to you, I have always wanted to be more than friends Peyton I love you for god sake! But I thought you weren't interested so I chose Kenzie, which was a big mistake since I found her snogging some random guy today at the mall, anyway will you be my girlfriend Peyton I know you may not forgive me but please..." he finishes trailing off, tears now streaming down his face.

I'm shocked. Harry loves me! Instead of replying I crash my lips on his. I feel sparks going off in every direction around us, our lips moving perfectly in sync. We pull apart Harry smiling down at me. " Is that a yes?" he asks, his voice full of hope. I nod my head pecking his lips once more.

" I love you Peyton" he says sweetly.

"I love you too Harry".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Peyton! I hope you will like this love! To everyone else thank you so much for all the votes it means a lot. As per usual REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Haha anyway...

Read.Vote.Comment.Follow.Share

-Ishaxx ^.^