#8- Going to Bed

#8- Going to Bed

When getting ready to go to bed with Harry it always takes longer than expected. Harry, being the cheeky flirt that he is, never let's you change in peace he is always pulling your shorts down or playing with the hem of your tank top. Or whenever your brushing your teeth or washing your face he always splashes your shirt with water just so he can watch you change again. But once you crawl into bed you snuggle with the blankets and wait for Harry, he removes his shirt and sweats leaving him in his boxers. He crawls beside you intertwining your legs, one of his hands wrapped around your waist the other under your head playing with you hair. Whilst you nuzzle your face into the crook of his neck placing your hands on his toned muscles, lightly tracing his tattoos. He places gentle, heavenly kisses on your head. "Goodnight my love, I love you with all my heart and always will" he softly breaths in your ear. "I love you too Harry, goodnight" you replied. And slowly he and you drifted into a land of dreams. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to be doing the next few kinda sleep or bed related ;) But thank you so much for reading what I have so far!!!

Vote.Comment.Read.Follow

-Ishaxx ^_^