Chapter 41

Lindsay POV:

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Where am I?" I mumbled and I sat up.

My head was aching.

"Good morning Lindsay."

I looked at the person and smiled.

"Good morning Benny." 

"How are you feeling?" He asked while sitting next to me.

"Im great, just a little hangover." I said.

" Don't worry, Leo is making you some hangover soup and Edward is bringing the tea." He said.

" So I see that I was drunk last night." I said.

"You were drunk practically all day yesterday." He said and laughed.

*Knock*

"Come in." I said.

"Good morning Lin." Edward said holding the cup of tea.

"Hello Ed." I said and smiled.

"Are you feeling well?" he asked while handing me the cup of tea.

"I'm feeling great. Thank you for the tea." I said.

" That's good." he said and smiled.

I started drinking the tea.

"Sooo... You remember what happened yesterday?"Edward asked.

I placed the tea on the night stand and looked at him.

*Flashback from last night*

"You know that I'm the opposite of lazy. I busts my missions daily, business is usually crazy. Breakups doesn't hurt me. What hurts me is people who I love getting hurt. You know what, Im glad I saved all of your asses yesterday and Im proud of that. But hey, thats life. Life is amazing towards me. I don't need someone. I loved you so much. I don't regret dating you. Now Both of us have to face the truth. But guess I should of taken you as a friend. Im going to make a deal to you. Im going to give you a second chance like im giving Taylor. Right now, we are just friends nothing more and nothing less." I said and smiled while getting up with the bottle of wine.

"I do know how dangerous it is. You think I don't know? I've been living in this place for so long. This my home. My mom didn't raised a fool. You don't understand, this is what makes me happy. Im trying to my best. I just wanna live drama free but the devil keeps calling me. You know that Karma is a bitch and she doesn't like listening to excuses. I have to watch all of these snakes around me. I made unconscious decisions that affected my life. Shit was real different back then, never thought I would get through that. I was hopeless, Im broken, I'm lost. I can't stop and I won't stop. " I said as I got out of Taylors grip.

" Don't you see. Im just tired of everything that is happening. Why can't I just be normal like other females. That's the only thing that I ask for. I should start acting like a warrior. I should be more stronger towards many thing. So excuse me." I said as I tried to leave but got stopped.

* End of flash back*

"Yeah, I remember every single detail and it went really fast." I said.

"But hey listen, that's life. There will always be some ups and down. Life is just like a rollercoaster. What else do I have to say. He thought that he was ahead of me. He doesn't own me, that's right." I said.

"Are you going back to that place?" He asked me.

I grabbed my hair and thought about it? I don't know to be honest.

"You know, I've been thinking about it and I wan't to start from square one." I said.

"Are you sure? It's going to be a big change." Leo said walking to the room with the soup.

"Hi Leo, and yes I know it's going to be a big change but I need it. I have to take a break with all of this drama. This life is my friend. I would fight for it anytime. Im finding a way to stop thinking about my love life." I said.

"Do whatever you think it's better for you." Benny said as he looked at me.

"I just want to feel free for the first time in my life." I said.

"I wanna become a different person."

"I'll support your decision." Edward.

"Me too." Benny said.

"Same here." Leo said.

I smiled.

"I love you guys. Thank you for supporting me. I hope we all become better persons." I said and hugged them.

"From now on, we are going to become successful."

Hopefully nothing will happen for the worst.