Chapter 32

Matthew Pov:

Lisa looks so familiar. Yoooo she looks like Salice. She is kind and very helpful. And most of all....... She is very Gorgeous. What am I saying? Oh yeah the very truth.

Lindsay Pov:

I was sitting in the floor next to Hwasa with my hand holding hers writing a little note for Cameron. Time passed by I guess I needed to find somewhere to go.

I put the note inside in my bag and I pat Hwasa in her thigh and she looked at me. I pointed in my wrist so she could tell me the time. She looked at me confused for some seconds, the she nodded and took out her phone.

11:57 pm

Great.

I looked at Hwasa and pointed at the door.

"Thank you guys for treating us well, it's getting late and we need to leave." Hwasa said as we both stood up.

" Thanks to both of you for helping bringing Matthew here." Cameron said and smiled. I just nodded.  Cameron is such a sweetheart. I don't understand why im so rebel towards him. I guess I was jealous by these guys taking my brother. But these guys are really amazing.

We shook everyones hands. And when we reached towards Matthew, instead of shaking hands with Hwasa and me, he hugged us. I was surprised but I hugged him back. Then I got a flashback.

"Hey its espinosaurous Rex aka Matthew."said Matthew and smiled.

He is the guy I met in the store.

"Salice, come to my room."said the one and only Matthew Lee Espinosa.

I just nodded.

We walked towards his room and he closed the door and locked it.

"What happend?"he asked me as he sat down in his bed. I sat next to him and looked at him.

"I dont know, I really don't know."I said to him.

"I just felt hurt."I said and hugged him.

"Dont worry bbg, I know how you feel. "He said as he hugged me back.

I just smiled. He is so cute.

He is the guy who helped me with my emotions. This is my Espinosa.

I looked up and around to see if no-one was looking. I took the note out of my purse. I looked at him, opened his hand, put the note there and closed his hand. He looked at me. I pulled down my mask and whispered in his ear.

" Matthew, please give this note to Cameron, and please take good care of yourself. I don't want you to worry about me. So please focus on your health. Okay?" I whispered.

"Lindsay" he said and smiled. Then all the guys turned around and looked at us.  I looked back at Matthew and kissed him in the cheek. " That's me and please take care." I said and put my mask on.

"Lindsay?!" The guy with the bandana and Carolina screamed.

I grabbed Hwasa and ran out of the room waving my hand.

We ran out of the hospital and to the park and sat down in the bench.

"Matthew found out didnt he?" Hwasa said and looked at me.

"He did." I said and laughed while I took off my hood and my face mask.

"Thank you for helping me." I said and hugged her.

" No problem, it was a good adventure." She said and smiled as she played with my hair.

Then I hear cars parking.

"Hwasa, please get out of here, something bad is going to happen."  I warned her as we got up, grabbed her hand and started running.

When we were running, all of the sudden we got stopped.

Matthew Pov:

I looked back in my hand and looked at the note.

"Cameron, this is for you." I said as handed him the note Lindsay gave me.

He opened it and read it out loud.

" Cameron, I am so sorry for ignoring you today when I woke up. I just gained a little bit of my memory but not alot. Please tell your friends to be healthy and tell Carolina I miss her. I hate myself for everything I said. Please forgive me and I love you with all my heart. ~ Lindsay."

Cameron finished reading and looked at us.

"Lindsay was Lisa." Ethan said and he stroked his hair.

I felt something but I don't know what. A bad feeling? I don't know.

"Guys we should get out of here and head towards the park. I have a bad feeling." I said as I called out for the doctor to disconnect me.

When the doctor came and disconnected me, I put on my shoes and let the hospital with the guys to go to the park .

"Why did you wanted to come here?" Johnson asked me.

" I don't know, I just had a bad feeling." I said.

When we walked around the park, I saw many figures in the field.

" You guys, hide here." I whispered to the guys and we hid behind the bush.

I looked closely and I see 3 females and 1 male.

Wait... That Is LINDSAY and HWASA. Hold up and also Meredith.. and the guy must be Christian's member.

Oh no.