Chapter 1

Salice Pov:

"Good morning my beautiful biscuits." I said. I was on snapchat.
"Guess what, today is going to be a good day, because I say it's going to be a good day, and if I say it's going to be a good day, it's going to be a good day."I said smiling.
"So today, I want you guys to be great full to god, because of him, you wouldn't be here. I want you guys to to something great full today. I wish I could meet all of you guys and tell you guys how proud of you guys I am. I want to tell you guys that you guys are not fans to me, you guys are my family that I never had my biscuits. So have have you ever felt so alone, but you know you have all this friends around you to help you out, to guide you and give you advice. But you don't wanna tell them your problems because you don't want to be a bother. So you keep everything to yourself cause you have such a high wall up, Because you feel like you can't trust no one or that nobody would even care. But it's funny cause your there for everybody and when you need someone, it's like where are day?"I said and a tear falls on my cheek. "Im sorry I'm just getting emotional."I said cleaning my tears. "It's the truth but I will always trust you guys. When I have a fucked up day, you guys will always be the first one that I will never give up one. Well I need to get ready and leave right now to run some errands, but I will still be here when I come back. I have a surprise for you guys. Bye biscuits." I said and then took a picture. I love my biscuits. They make me want to wake up every day. I got ready.

Cameronpov:

Today im going back with my family and I'm bringing my friends. God I can't wait to see my Sister. I haven't told any of my friends about her. I hope she recognize me. I want to tell her how I missed her. "Hey Cam, look at my bae." Taylor said. "Let me see."I said. He went to his gallery and showed me a picture of a girl. She had red hair and tattoos. "I wish I could meet her she's gorgeous."he said. "Whats her name?"I asked. "Salice Rose, Mama biscuit, Cold stone queen." He said "Dam chill, and I think you will meet her."I said. "His room is full of posters of her." Said Shawn. "But shes hot." Shawn finished. "Yeah she is."Johnson said.