Chapter 39

Lindsay POV:

"My own best friend, my boyfriend. Why? You could of told me that you didn't want me, I was going to be okay with your decision. I wasn't going to be butthurt." I said as I walked to to kitchen and got the bottle of wine and opened. I started walking back to the couch, sat down in the middle and drank.

"You asshole, I told you to not break her heart, and you are here doing what I told you not to do." Christian said and he stood up but I stopped him.

"Sit down." I simply said to Christian.
He sat down while holding my hand.

"I thought you were better E." Matthew said.

"I was drunk Okay? I didn't know what happened and I really regret it." Ethan said.

I drank a little bit more.

I shook my head.

"Boy, Im drunk and I know what I'm doing." I said as I continued drinking.

"This is what I earn." I said and laughed which caused my chest and back to hurt.

"Oww." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

I slightly open my eyes again and look at him serious.

"Tell me if im wrong. Please tell me. I gave you my everything. Wait. That sounded weird. Haha. I mean, I don't know what to say. I love you so much but this is what I get for loving people.  I'm learning my lesson. Remember my face, Ima show you I got what it takes. I've been loyal to you. I haven't been with someone else besides you. We were so automatic. But im not surprised that we were magic. And boy you got me hypnotized under your spell. I was lost in those fantasies and chasing those memories." I said.

I look at the door and see my friends standing looking at me.

"Im sorry Lin, I didn't know what I did." Ethan said as he looked down.

"You know that I'm the opposite of lazy. I busts my missions daily, business is usually crazy. Breakups doesn't hurt me. What hurts me is people who I love getting hurt. You know what, Im glad I saved all of your asses yesterday and Im proud of that. But hey, thats life. Life is amazing towards me. I don't need someone. I loved you so much. I don't regret dating you. Now Both of us have to face the truth. But guess I should of taken you as a friend. Im going to make a deal to you. Im going to give you a second chance like im giving Taylor. Right now, we are just friends nothing more and nothing less." I said and smiled while getting up with the bottle of wine.

"Lindsay, sit down. You're hurt plus drunk." Hwasa said as she came up to me.

" Hwasa said as she came up to me

"Im good Hwasa. I know what im doing. And by the way... You look gorgeous." I said and smiled.

"Lindsay, lets go to bed." Carolina said.

"Im okay baby.  I don't sleep. You guys need to go rest." I said and started walking out the door.

"Lindsay Nicole Salice Rose Dallas!!!!!" Cameron screamed as I closed the door.

I started walking and looked at the dark neighborhood.

"Where should I go?" I mumbled. I sighed.

"I guess I have to go to Benny's house."

Cameron Dallas POV:

I looked at Ethan.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"Take a wild guess." Christian mumbled.

"So you were cheating on her?" I asked him.

"I was drunk, I don't know what happened." He said.

"You know damn well that Salice is Drunk. But she will remember everything. I get drunk, and I remember everything I did." I said.

"Taylor, go look for Lindsay." I said while looking at him. He nodded as he rushed out to the door.

"What was on your mind?!" Asked Cam.

"I don't know." He simply said.

"You know all the things she has been through. And you are here trying to hurt her more?! I can't fucking believe it." Carolina screamed as she was about to walk towards Ethan but Grayson stopped her.

I sighed.

"Just remember that she will not forget what you did. She might of had forgiven you but that doesn't mean that she will take you back." Christian said as he looks at the picture of Lin.

"She is built to last"