Chapter 27

Carolina Pov:

"Dont you dare leave me, look at me now, I'm completely trash without you, I want to stay with you forever."I said crying.

Then I hear someone open the door. I look up and see Ethan.

"I want her to wake up god damn it." I said as I hit the bed. I see Ethan walking towards me and hugged me.

"Shes the only thing I have, I lost everyone and I dont want to lose her."I said as i cried in Ethan's chest.

"Everything will be fine. I promise you." He said as a tear fell from his eyes.

Then all of the sudden I see the door open. I look up and see Taylor Caniff.

"Ethan, lets get up and let him stay with Salice for a little while." I said and he nodded. We got up and walked out of the room while Ethan ignored Taylor.

"Dont you dare do something wrong."i said and walked out of the room.

Taylor pov:

I walked inside the room where Salice was.

I looked at her and my world flipped.

Carolina and Ethan were there.

They got up and before they left, Carolina told me something.

" Dont you dare do something wrong."she said as both of them left.

I looked back at Lindsay and walked towards her.

"Im so sorry Lindsay. Im sorry for being stupid. Im sorry for being a idiot. Im sorry for hurting your feelings. Im sorry for everything."i said as I holded her hand and cried.

"I just want one more chance for you to forgive me." I said as I looked at her pale face. I lean in and gave her a kiss near her beaitiful lips.

"Don't leave me." I mumbled and I closed my eyes and hold her hands.